The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Barry Mitchell at Raleigh Ring #199 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Barry Mitchell will present his "Simple Minded Success - Duh!" Lecture for Raleigh Ring #199 this Friday evening, Nov. 5th, at 7:00 PM. The lecture will be hosted in the New Horizons Fellowship Annex at 820 E. Williams St., Apex, NC.

Youth Members: $5.00 Ring Members: $10.00 Visitors: $15.00

You don't want to miss this lecture!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Many thanks to everyone who came out on Friday Night for the Barry Mitchell lecture. Barry was awesome and everyone picked up useful tips and great new show ideas. Special thanks to Joe Schmelzer for putting this together and to Ray Wickham for his steadfast support of our Ring!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

mralincoln
View Profile
Loyal user
If I wasn't so busy, I'd have more than
217 Posts

Profile of mralincoln
Love Barry's stuff!
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of Michael238
How did you like the material presented in Duh?
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
As usual, Barry's ability to turn something quite common into something incredible is a wonder! He demonstrated his sawbuck hardware "Spider-style" side table, his Dollar Store treasures and all the other superbly creative ideas that flow from his fluid imagination. I can't pass a Dollar Store without Barry's name flashing in my brainpan - is that branding or what?