The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Johnny Thompson; Fielding West; Kevin James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Just a reminder for those of you who may not know - The 35th Annual Kutztown Convention in Kutztown, PA takes place on Sat. Nov. 13th and Johnny Thompson & Pam, Fielding West, and Kevin James with his full illusion show are our main headliners with much, much more.

This one day convention includes great dealers, a magic auction, 2 lectures, a close-up/parlor show, the full evening gala show plus dinner (until we fill up our 250 dinner spots) all for $60.00.

Give me a PM or e-mail revmike@ptd.net if you would like more info. Also please feel free to call me at 610-698-0311 - Thank you. This convention is jointly sponsered by Ring 57 and Assembly 92 of Reading, PA.

Mike
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
Unbelievable! That is a fantastic show and price, I wish I was closer!!

David
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Should be great. Had the pleasure of meeting Johnny once in New York and Kevin once in AC but looking forward to seeing all of them. Should be a great day.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.