The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Is it possible to have a 'paperless' membership? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Matman
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Matman
Hello,
I was wondering if the IBM has a similar membership option like the SAM? The SAM has a membership that allows you to get the MUM magazine online. I noticed that the IBM has the Linking Ring online, but you have to have a 'full' membership to get the online version - meaning you get both the hard copy as well as the soft copy. I am on a bit of a budget and if there is a way of joining at a reduced rate and 'saving the environment' would be a bonus! Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
517 Posts

Profile of spatrick
The IBM's paperless membership is just that! You join for $30 bucks a year recurring and you don't get the publication in any form.

I really wish that they would match the SAM on this one but they don't.

S. Patrick
Matman
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Matman
Too bad. With every one and every thing going 'green', you would think that it would be an option. Not sure why IBM doesn't provide this as an alternative. Oh well, maybe there are some forward thinking members of the executive that could move this ahead to the membership.

Matt
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
828 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
I agree, Matman. Definitely something they need to consider.

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries