The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: IBM Ring 341 to host ICE McDONALD lecture in North Carolina (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dabru
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of dabru
ICE McDONALD......IS COMING TO FAYETTEVILLE N.C.
FOR HIS ONLY NORTH CAROLINA PRESENTATION OF
HIS WORLD TOUR LECTURE

WHEN............SATURDAY, MAY 16, AT 2:00PM.
WHERE..........KIWANIS RECREATION CENTER
352 DEVERS ST. FAYETTEVILLE N.C.
HOW MUCH....$15

ADDITIONAL INFO...............Dave Brumble slyman@nc.rr.com
910-864-1704

WATCH FOR ICE McDONALD'S UP COMING NATIONAL TELEVISION APPEARANCE ON "MASTERS OF ILLUSIONS."

-------------------------------------------
WHAT "ICE" HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS LECTURE:
"I am offering something for everyone on this tour, a combination of four lectures “ICE” Live - Show Know-Nos” (things that you should know while performing and things that are no nos), “ICE” Live – Marketing and Promotion and “I Dove U Truly 1 & 2” (a Dove lecture). During previous lecture tours including the UK, India and Canada, the participants asked me to include several addition topics that they were interested in, such as How to Structure Proper Fees and Negotiation Techniques. I will also teach some effects that I use to close the corporate deals

THIS IS NOT A DEMO SHOW. I will present the lecture for 90 minutes. In addition to the lecture, I will have available Lecture Notes and products. Please note; the information in these lectures can be used without my products.

As an entertainment professional and lecturer, I interface with various individuals around the world. I am honored that my lecture has garnered raving compliments from close-up artists to Illusionists.

In this lecture it is my plan to supply information that will encourage you to move your talent to the next dimension. Please be prepared to re-positioned yourself for success. I have combined four basic lectures into one super lecture that will cover topics from Showmanship to Marketing, from Tradeshow Effects to Boardroom Negotiations, as well as doves effects and etc... I personally guarantee that you will gain some knowledge from my presentation."
-------------------------------------------

WHO IS ICE McDONALD?
An international award-winning magician, Kenrick "ICE" McDonald has established a stellar performance reputation with his grand illusions including doves disappearing through impossibly small objects, and the spectacular appearance out of thin air of his Mighty Macaw.

Recognized distinctly through the manly grace perfected from his years as a top fashion model, ICE mesmerizes each audience with the bright shine of his handsome smile and the intensity of his eyes. Infusing each illusion with distinct cultural and technical elements, ICE McDonald is the master of captivating excitement. "ICE's magical performance is wonderful and his stagecraft is excellent", says Billy McComb, former Vice President of The Magic Castle in Hollywood.

Sold out performances at venues from The Magic Castle in Hollywood, breaking attendance and box records at Monday Night Magic of New York City, NY, James Crown Theatre in Canada, Orpheum Theatre in New Orleans, LA to Jamaica, Bahamas, London, Wales and throughout the United Kingdom testify to the power and passion of ICE's delivery. "It is the passion within my spirit that allows me to entertain at such a high level of intensity. I thank God for the honor to perform for my audiences. I also thank the audience for the honor to show them my God through my talent."

Sold out performance records at:

* The Magic Castle - Hollywood, CA
* Massey Theatre - Vancouver, Canada
* Orpheum Theatre - New Orleans, LA
* Gaslight Theatre - Tucson, AZ
* Pegasus - Kingston, Jamaica
* The Flamingo Hilton - Las Vegas, NV
* The Forum Arena - Inglewood, CA

A premier performer at the Society of American Magicians Convention and the International Brotherhood of Magicians Convention, breaking audience attendance records.

ICE McDonald has been honored for his thrilling work and passionate determination through his inclusion in the history book entitled, Magical Heroes: The Lives and Legends of Great African-American Magicians.

Cover story feature in the May 2001 issue of "The Linking Ring", the world's largest magic publication by the International Brotherhood of Magicians.

ICE was recently featured in the history-making documentary, "The Art and Soul of Magic; The Story of the American Black Magicians" filmed in New York City.

ICE McDonald performs over 150 shows annually

"Ice was energized about what he was talking about, and it was infectious..."
The Linking Ring

"A truly wonderful, informative and passionate lecture"
Eugene Burger - Master Magician

"Ice is a Magi- (he has magic throughout his spirit)"
Joe Stevens - Steven's Magic Emporium

"This is the best lecture I have ever seen"
The Most Common Comment

TO VIEW A VIDEO OF "ICE" PERFORMING CLICK ON:
http://www.ice.mcdonald.net/media-private.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&utm_camp......rce=en-h

In block “A” type the address you are leaving from

In block “B” type your destination address …..which is 352 Devers Street, Fayetteville, N.C.

If you get into town and have any trouble with directions call Dave Brumble at cell Phone # 494-2063

Hope to see you there!

IBM Ring 341 "ALL AMERICAN MAGICIANS" FAYETTEVILLE N.C.
dabru
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of dabru
This Monday night (May 11th) at 8PM the television show Masters of Illusion will have a segment featuring ICE McDONALD. The following Saturday he will be lecturing live in Fayetteville.