The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: New York?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Where are the rings in NY??I live in queens, is there on around there??
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Take a look here!

All the Rings all over the world are listed in the "Local Rings" section of the IBM website at http://www.magician.org
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
There is word that the IBM in NYC which might leave.
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
The IBM has a Ring number 26 in Manhattan and many members do live in Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx , Long Island, etc....
The club meets at the Musician's Union Building on 48th Street off 8th Ave. and is not planning on leaving the city as someone suggested above.
The additional Ring 26 lab workshops might start being held in the new Fantasma store on 7th Ave and 33rd Street by special arrangement with them. These lab sessions are currently run by a very knowledgeable and well known close-up magician Doug Edwards.
Kevlar the Magnificent
View Profile
New user
LI New York
10 Posts

Profile of Kevlar the Magnificent
I'm a member of Ring 244 which meets in Plainview Long Island. We have member that travel from Manhattan, Westchester and Staten Island bsides Long Island. We meet the first Thursday of every month. We would love to have you stop in if you are interested. Feel free to contact me if you would like more information.

Regards,

Kevlar!
Jerry Wiesenberg
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Jerry Wiesenberg
The NYC IBM Ring 26 is holding their annual June Social this coming Friday, June 9th at the Musicians Union Building, 322 W 48 St, at 7:30PM. There will be free entertainment and food for Ring 26 members!! Interested prospective members are welcome to attend as our guest, at no charge!!

Jerry Wiesenberg
President, IBM Ring 26