The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Betchas :: Dan Haran's Mindbogglers? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
meijin
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
189 Posts

Profile of meijin
I assume this would be the correct forum to ask...but has anyone seen these? I picked up a used set at a good price based on Harlan's reputation. I would appreciate any comments from folks that have seen them.

Thanks!

Michael
Michael

There are two groups of people that violate basic principles in any endeavor: idiots and experts. I tend to play poker with most of the idiots!

Partial paraphrase from Jason England comment
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
Excellent material, some of which has been published in other places on one form or another, but nonetheless, a terrific resource .Enjoy..

All the best,
John
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
I agree with John. You can find some great stuff on these disks.

Have fun exploring. Mark.
meijin
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
189 Posts

Profile of meijin
Thanks gentlemen...I am anxiously awaiting their delivery.

Michael
Michael

There are two groups of people that violate basic principles in any endeavor: idiots and experts. I tend to play poker with most of the idiots!

Partial paraphrase from Jason England comment
trickymagic
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of trickymagic
I have a couple of them. Several of them are things that you can even incorporate into your magic routines. Some are quick and some require a set-up. There is a ton of good material on here. Its true a lot of the material has been printed elsewhere, but sometimes "seeing" it done helps to explain it better, often with some good sublties.
Good luck!
Ezekiel Jump
-carpe diem-
Sagar
View Profile
New user
India
36 Posts

Profile of Sagar
There's a lot of stuff on the DVD set that you can use - they are all either "Betchas" or some cool stunts and so on, that, as trickymagic said, you can incorporate into your magic effects. Many of the "effects" on the dvds have a good plot and are very good for parties, table stuff and so on.
There is one force I can always - ALWAYS - rely on - gravity.