The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Betchas :: Betcha 2006 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Yes, indeed they are. Isnot is a spokesperson for the Cricket People and cleans up prognosticating summer temperatures. A gentleman's agreement it is then. What am I agreeing to?

What's a gentleman?

Cinemagician, I've got this sorted out now...I'm donating my Knepper Ms. to the first place winner! Is so!

Cinemagician! My friend, Corona, good betting gentleman that he is, has offered to donate his wager as well to either the first or second place winners. My Intercept can go to the second place winner (ChiChi). Thanks, Corona!!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Well this puts me in a difficult position, although I am backing chi for champ it seems I am left to offer my prize to the winner, isn't logic a wonderful thing?

My gamble is who would prefer a 7 of clubs force deck and a fleck of orange paint from egon's easel? I will add to the pot a write up of 'the laser guided banana balloon popper routine, with methodology" tried and tested.

I shall have to ruminate overnight on this one its past midnight here, and tomorrow I go to the dentist to have my logic tooth removed.

Perhaps we could have an update on the prizes as they currently stand, and I will meditate upon the odds.

all the best mans win!

Corona.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Bow

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Wow
acmp
View Profile
Elite user
Nottinghamshire
466 Posts

Profile of acmp
Quote:
On 2006-01-23 11:16, Corona Smith wrote:
What should you do if you see buddha coming down the road?

Kill him, for he is not budda
acmp<><

"Well if I had one wish in this god forsaken world, kids
It'd be that your mistakes would be your own"
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Is so and look what you've done.

On the other hand, a lot of irreal estate has developed in this forum since glassbeadplayers cast their grim eyes here. We do go through a lot of wasabi on a good day.

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Ready for another contest?

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Absolutely, lay it on me my good man.

Are we talking a modest wager?

Corona
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Bergamot, foxglow, and the May Queen's blessing, sir, for our part. We also possess a bag of pricker's thumbs from the Colonies known to be dear to you fundamentalists.

Isso & Team

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Weather cool in nearby Bohemia, too. The King of Zargon has fallen. But, he was puppet of the Guilds who ultimately destroyed Der Boogg's Head. Headed beneath mountain to interview Dream Generators. Prevailing on May Queen for blessing. Full moon midnight nears and we will be able to return to reading minds and telling the future. Our story will be over on the Café. Some of us will move on to other host bodies. Two of us hope we get good grades. Those two are leaving Laconia as well.

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
All went as planned although down below, left one too many eggs on foxpath at solstice and now too hot. Live and learn. Bodies sleepy and heavy at this altitude. No trees either.
Glad to see all your work, Corona. Your prescient editing is exquisite. Lydia 13 has consented to continue to pass on my posts. And now the Doktor has arrived, alpha by omega. Saturn and Mercury constellate in the vessel in the BETCHA begun on the traditional equinox. Finnegans Wake contains numerous spelling errors. Betcha can't list them all!

Isso

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
777 was correct number. BETCHA 7/7/7 Isso shows up again, endoplasmic or nay...a little finally aged parmnesia dusted on the kreskin dinner rolls. In the meantime, his Boogg stories filed with Zoo & Logical Times from Zargon must suffice. Lydia 13 took the picture of me in my avatar in 1921. I was Dada Chaplin Bloomfield then. BETCHA can't eschew chronoclutching autumn's startling pull.

Lucia

inner being worker
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Lucia's getting wiggy as her beloved 888 approaches. Solara and Isso have been singing that old song forever and will post in fairytale work. BETCHA can't tell me where the blue goes when the leaves change.

H D X!

Isso Liwok

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Isso, chum and foreign correspondent, where are the six American Puritan Prickers' thumbs I fairly won by influencing the sale of 6 copies of Finnegans Wake for promised mentalism effects? Your debt is public now. I'm still re-imbursing Giger Bar in Zargon for your and Dr. X's mischief with the taser.

Corona
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Sent thumbs but there is still FW Bible Code with which to contend. Am still working on ambigram request but the professor gets to keep his thumbs irregardless of humoring factor.

L&LP

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
It is interesting that opposable thumbs are often cited as causing our evolutionary technological spurts,

But I have found most Academics do not really need them.

Corona.

Merry Dr. X mass.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
I have named one lub and the other lub to reconciliate their coincidentia oppositorum. They retract themselves accordingly unlike the hapless cheeta's claws. We sacrifice speed for intention unlike the cybersphere ganglia who will shakedown fruitflies for iron fillings.

Merry Dr. X-less Ho Ho Ho Time to break the red eggs out and set them on the fox path

Good Fortune for the New Year however you calculate and inculcate the mass.

Isso

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Max Ernst confused the death of a bird named LubLub with the simultaneous birth of his sister. Perhaps a Betcha 2007 synchronistically adept would be in order. I still have the O'Reilly Sisters' Gettysburg Spirit Photos you sent.

How many eggs will you use this time do you think?

Corona