The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: If right you win, if wrong you lose... :: Three shell game: question about steal motion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Naceri
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Naceri
Hi! I was practicing my steal moves and I have a question about the rhythm of the motion. I have noticed that a lot of experimented operators makes a little pause while stealing the pea so that the motion is divided in two stages: first a little move to pinch the pea and then the rest of the movement. This is particularly noticeable when they are executing maneuvers or long movements across the pad. Did You find a way to execute the "pinch & move" in the same motion (without taking a micro pause)? Can You share some advices to practice it the proper way? Many thanks for your answers
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Practice, Practice, practice and practice
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Go on youtube,put in Brick Tilley three shell game.see the steals/loads with CLEAR shells so you can get the timing.
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
licker98
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of licker98
Do it slowly with no pausing over and over until you naturally do it at speed.

Alternatively, move every single shell in two motions exactly the same way and it's impossible to tell what you are doing.
Rhoda22
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Rhoda22
Interesting