The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Oldies... but goodies! :: Viggo Jahn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mnmagic
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of mnmagic
I was digging through some of my stuff and came across a promo piece I thought was kind of cool. I found it folded up inside a magic book I bought a few years ago before the internet was very popular. I tried to do some research on the guy back then and really didn't find anything.

I checked again today and found out that apparently he was a Grand Prix winner many, many years ago and lectured as late as the late 1970s and maybe the early 1980s.

What make this brochure so cool is it is die-cut in the shape of a pair of black gloves, something he was know for wearing during his manipulation act.

I am posting this here because I want to offer this to anyone to whom it may fit better in their collection. I doubt it has much, if any, value. I would also be interested in hearing any more information about Viggo Jahn you might have.

Shawn

A small picture is attached below.

Click here to view attached image.
Tom Trix
View Profile
New user
Copenhagen,Denmark
84 Posts

Profile of Tom Trix
Hi Shawn!

Viggo Jahn is still alive and is about 93 years old. He was an active magician until he was 80 years old. He is Danish but he lived in the U.S. for several years a long, long time ago. He was a real professional, with a long career that lasted over 50 years. If you want more information you are welcome to email me privately.

Regards
Tom Trix
There is no business like Showbusiness.