The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Oldies... but goodies! :: "The Magic Of David Copperfield" Poster 1980s? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Kenley Browne
View Profile
New user
Canada
12 Posts

Profile of Kenley Browne
I was hoping someone could help me track down the year of a poster I have in my collection. I have looked everywhere for information on it but have only come across a few pictures o0f how it kind of looks.

I have a large size poster on heavy card for Magician David Copperfield. The poster has a red background with icons of the Sphinx, an air plane, a man on a flying carpet and the Statue Of Liberty in the background. It features a very young David Copperfield gesturing over a floating crystal ball.The text reads: THE MAGIC OF DAVID Copperfield.

On ebay a listing has what looks like what I have except mine is much larger. I will not be home for a few days but when I get back, I will upload some actual pictures of my poster. Thanks for your future help!
pesci4td
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas NV
2 Posts

Profile of pesci4td
I just stumbled across this post. I have a huge Copperfield Collection. I have several versions of the poster you have. One of the ones I have is dated 1985. Check out my collection: picturetrail.com/pesci4td

-pesci