The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Oldies... but goodies! :: I would like 8x10's from any and all who have them from here. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
I collect signatures from fellow magicians from around the world. I have 8x10's I send out to magicians who request all the time. Michael E Johnson from San Diego has the best collection I have ever seen. My favorite I have is a Thurston signed check , very rare piece.

Send your photo's signed to:

Magical Entertainment
c/o Carl Michael
36505 Rocksprings Rd
Pomeroy Ohio 45769

This is my office , Thanks to all who send !
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1806 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Are you asking for magicians to sign an 8X10 photo and mail it to you ? Not exactly sure of what you want here. Be a little more specific. If you do want signed photos, most that I know require a small payment to cover costs.
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1806 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Quote:
On 2009-02-01 03:00, CMMAGIC wrote:
Hmmm no responses yet

BUMP

I wonder why ???
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
mrmagician
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of mrmagician
I have found the best way to accomplish this is to send a large SASE to someone. This envelope should be placed inside a 10x13 envelope addressed to the person. All they have to do is sign the photo, pop it in the envelope, and then in the mail. It is costly for someone to have an 8x10 printed, then buy a large envelope, sign the photo, seal the photo in the envelope, address the envelope, then pay for the postage, then take it to the Post Office. You will hav better results with this. Now, you just have to get the magicians addresses to send the large envelopes to.