The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pardon me, sir... :: Does anyone here know Comedy magician Michael Finney? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
About a month ago I purchased The Chappy Brazil watch steal DVD. Been practicing putting the watch on and taking it off for awhile now. My friend jesse tried it on spectators but failed about 4 times. Then he thought of an idea...why not use flash paper with a coin vanish inside as a misdirection for the watch steal? It worked wonders. He not only took the watch, but asked the lady to give him her purse, then somehow put the watch in the purse. Then he said "What time is it?" and when the guy saw the watch in the purse he freaked out. He said it was the best trick he ever saw and even let him keep the watch.

Michael Finney is a magic comedy magician who performs in vegas and other places who also does a watch steal with sponges for his comedy rountine. I work with sponges too, so this would be useful to me. I happen to live in the same state he lives in, and he also lives closeby about 20 minutes away. Tommorrow I'm going to see him for the first time and meet him in person. He's going to teach me the watch steal in more detail..

Can't wait!

So, have you heard of Michael finney?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Michael Finney is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier