The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pardon me, sir... :: The practice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JaY-JaY Pickpocket
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of JaY-JaY Pickpocket
I AGREE with Docta FoxXx.

If you are serious in pickpocketing, invest in a full body hard mannequin. I bought mine of ebay for around 200 dollars. Think about it, do you want to practise on the cheap stuff, hoping it would work? Or buy the best stuff and know that your going to practise and learn the proper way?

Your call.
Check JaY-JaY Out!
www.youtube.com/jayjayentertainment
www.myspace.com/jayjayentertainment
Facebook - JaY JaY 'josh jayaweera'
Love to hear from you!
Docta FoxXx
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Docta FoxXx
To JaY-JaY,
I wanted to ask you what you felt the biggest advantage to having the hard shop mannequin was as opposed to the inflatable kind.

I would assume it helps with pressure?
Docta FoxXx
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Docta FoxXx
Quote:
On 2008-07-21 19:34, Mr.Crebar wrote:
I just went into a local jc penny department store and asked a manager. I told a little fib about "its for a boyscout project" but they gave me one without a thought. Just ask around, you can get a yes pretty easy with a good story. Smile

Hahahahaha that's so funny. I never read that one before now. Did they just give it to you or did you buy it?
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
116 Posts

Profile of mcvicarthetrickster
I found some awesome deals on mannequins on craigslist and have several to choose from. would a mannequin with movable arms and a head be better than a mannequin with no head and no arms. Both are the same price.

Josh
JaY-JaY Pickpocket
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of JaY-JaY Pickpocket
Docta FoxXx,

Pressure for belt steal and other steals and also it's the closest way of pickpocketing rather than using a real person.

If shops use hard dummy's why wouldn't pickpockets who are willing to learn use something like the real thing?

I just can not see the point of using a plastic dummy.

Once again, that is my opinion.

J.
Check JaY-JaY Out!
www.youtube.com/jayjayentertainment
www.myspace.com/jayjayentertainment
Facebook - JaY JaY 'josh jayaweera'
Love to hear from you!