The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Gambling Spot :: Okay, which of you did it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
I was at the Golden Nugget in Carson City today. I did my normal routine, sat down, asked how to play, doubled my money, then ran. Not impressive cuz I'm a coward at heart and only play with $20.00 at $3 tables! I was talking to the gal, who wanted to take me home by the way, and she told me that they had problems the last couple days. They had a couple guys booted for card counting, they play single deck games, and they had found a deck where low cards were nicked on a game of three card poker (?). They reviewed the tapes but never caught anyone doing the nicking. Step up, which of you was it?
Steve V
brownitus
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of brownitus
Well, I was in a back room with a reincarnated Nicky Santoro takin' care of some fellas in debt to us.. Smile
"Everything that can be invented has been invented." - Charles H. Duell, US Commissioner of Patents, 1899
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
I honestly have no idea what your talking about. I was home all night watching TV. Oh...I've got to run, my new marble table just arrived.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
I was in Chicago. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. I got witnesses and everything, too!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Mike M
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Mike M
More importantly, what happened when the gal took you home?
O J
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of O J
Nothing, as by then he had already woken up.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21287 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I can PROVE it wasn't me. THREE CARD POKER can't really be beaten. it's a HUGE house game.

Course if your cheating I guess maybe you can beat it. I mean straight up. Which is all I play.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
sunnydolan
View Profile
Veteran user
Opelika, Alabama
342 Posts

Profile of sunnydolan
So I guess you guys like my new technique of stealing cards while the camera's watching?? I'd tell you, but then the LVPD would find out and I'd get busted.
An amatuer practices untill he gets it right, a professinal practices untill he can't get it wrong.

Don't wait for oppurtunity to knock, throw open the door, grab it by the throat and drag it inside kicking and screaming.

Magically yours