The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I'm a real boy! :: Dummys or puppets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Have a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OLvJVMgR6c a fresh concept is to use ventriloquist figures(this head made by finis robinson in the 50's) as puppets,removing the stigma of "i can see his lips moving" among modern viewers who insist upon perfection.i seem to remember that paul winchell used two of his figures on tv without him being in the frame.it seems that the covid epidemic has decimated the ranks of small time performers.there's nowhere to work.making vent figures function as puppets might open up video presentations as theatre by taking a lead from the muppets.we must adapt to the changes facing us now.what say you?
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1183 Posts

Profile of Russo
Like padre said - the covid isolation give us time to experiment, try different uses, those who can Video (?) can share on line - I only wish I was P/C literate to do so my self. Looking forward to ideas - it's lonely with only my Vent. friends to talk to - boo hoo. L-O-L RR