The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I'm a real boy! :: Axtell Remote Control Board (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Ben Shawcross
View Profile
New user
Cardiff UK
86 Posts

Profile of Ben Shawcross
I see from the Axtell website that their remote control board is currently unavailable. Can anyone here tell me roughly how much they normally cost?

Thanks!
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Last time I checked they were around a grand. (Maybe $999) Don't hold me to that because I haven't looked in a while.

Regan
Mister Mystery
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
That's correct. Unfortunately, the manufacturer of the transmitter / receiver units we had our design around have discontinued them....so we are "back to the drawing board" and are redesigning the system's electronics around some new components. Our product is really superior technology, so it's very complex and involves several engineers doing R&D. The ones we have out there are extremely reliable and very strong and we won't put out anything less than that. We hopefully will have the Remote Control Magic Drawing Board available again.

Check our site for updates. http://www.axtell.com

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Sorry to hear that Steve. Looks like you're on top of the problem though....as usual! Maybe it will turn out to be a blessing in disguise!

Regan
Mister Mystery
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Regan, most of the time problems really are blessings in disguise aren't they? Even all the copies of our products work to keep us moving ahead into new directions and new inventions. We have some good stuff coming and we are working hard at bringing the Remote Control Board back in a big way.

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Yes they do Steve! It's hard for me to keep the faith sometimes if it's my problem though.

Good luck with the Remote Control Board. When you get it ready again I know a lot of folks will be happy!

Regan
Mister Mystery