The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Not a city in China (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
I've thought of using that but I find that having a person put the money in my hand gets more tips.

I've talked to a twister who uses that very tip jar but has it attached to a larger glass container. He said that kids put in coins to hear the bells and see the lights. So he has a lot of coins but we're after dollars not quarters.

But I do like the look and feel of it.
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
459 Posts

Profile of TKD27
I'd like to find one like that with a bill feeder. Ickle Pickle put out a neat (though poorly executed) prop that had a bill feeder that, when the bill was fed, made it look like it was going through a shredder. It wasn't too expensive, so I don't think it would be hard for someone who knows what he's doing to make something where the bill feeder activating triggers some cool reactions, like a bell or a prerecorded audio. None-the-less, I've never seen something like it... has anyone else?