The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Anything in Balloon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
cardking
View Profile
Regular user
Ottawa, Canada
138 Posts

Profile of cardking
When I was little I saw a magician take a balloon animal and twist off a small ball and insert it inside the balloon and it was separated from the balloon. SO it looked the dog had a little fetus inside that was free to move around. I later on figured out the method and when I developed my own act for adults I played around with different objects and landed on placing people's watches inside balloon animals. Does anyone else do this? What objects have you played around with?
Dan
magic4jc
View Profile
Regular user
Texas, USA
148 Posts

Profile of magic4jc
I often put the doggie biscuits that are shaped like a bone into dogs. I have also put a small piece of paper into a dog for the "the dog ate my homework" type of line.

My wifes brother recently asked his lady to marry him. He asked me to make a sculpture that contained the engagement ring. I was honored, and I did it. I put the ring inside of a 6" heart, that was the center of the rest of the sculpture.

And she loved it.

I have put many things inside of balloons, but I can't seem to recall more than these few specific examples.

Mike
mikecorry.com
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
I have a few friends who will take the cell phone of some one caught talking on it during a performance, and stick it into a 646 balloon. It is also funny with as kid's shoe.
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of wally
I am looking for stage tricks with balloons. thank.
cardking
View Profile
Regular user
Ottawa, Canada
138 Posts

Profile of cardking
Quote:
On 2007-03-06 15:43, Buster Balloon wrote:
I have a few friends who will take the cell phone of some one caught talking on it during a performance, and stick it into a 646 balloon. It is also funny with as kid's shoe.

That's a great idea, I'll have to try that one sometime.