The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Catch this if you can! :: Europeans vs. Americans (clubs, that is) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
TroyRoark
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield IL
282 Posts

Profile of TroyRoark
I've never started a post before. I've been trying to think of a really good, helpful, useful topic from which we all will benefit. Since I can't come up with one of those, I decided to start an arguement. . .

So which do you use, and why do you think the other kind of club sucks! (Understand, this is purely in jest.)

I prefer, by far, American clubs. Amercian clubs are big and visual. They feel good in your hands. Not to mention, Americans are very macho! You feel like a MAN juggling these clubs.

European clubs are, for lack of a better word, GIRLY. "Oh, look at those cute little European clubs. I wonder if they come in Pink." Come on!!!

I look forward to your responses.

Hugs & Kisses
Troy Roark Smile
philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
I've juggled TS Thumpers for my whole life (which hasn't been that long, 13). They are a kind of mix between American and European. I really like that they can be seen from a distance. I'll probably get some pirouettes soon though because I want to work on numbers. Philip
Lithix
View Profile
Regular user
Tempe, AZ
168 Posts

Profile of Lithix
I'd only use Americans for slow, 3 clubs routines... maybe even something with 2 people stealing 3 clubs back and forth... replacing clubs and various objects.

Aside from that... I have to side with the Europeans. Better for numbers, passing, flourishes... all around a flashier, faster club. When I use Americans it feels like juggling in slow-mo...

That's my 2 cents... (Ps, I actually *am* American... kinda surprising I prefer Euros) Smile
Pokie-Poke
View Profile
Special user
Bensalem, PA
883 Posts

Profile of Pokie-Poke
What's the matter Troy, Euros to fast for ya?
Slow juggler kit:
Scarfs
"Flower" sticks
and for the REALLY sloooow...
American clubs!!! Smile
www.pokie-poke.com
The Adventure cont...
TroyRoark
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield IL
282 Posts