The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Catch this if you can! :: K8 juggling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
juggling1
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas
196 Posts

Profile of juggling1
So a while back I ordered some glo balls from odd balls. They just e-maild me saying there out of stock and glo ball quite making them to up grade there product which is way out of my price range. However they said there gone to start carring k8 glow balls which you charge the same way just by plugging them into the charger but to change the mode from fade/strobe and stationary you have to replace the memory stick. There also only guaranteed for six months. I was just hopeing to hear some positive/negitive feedback on anyone that knows anything about these. Does the memory stick break often are they as bright as glo balls whats the dilly yo!
danchanmagic
View Profile
New user
San Francisco, CA
22 Posts

Profile of danchanmagic
I enjoy the K8 juggling balls purchased through neon husky. The one draw back is their battery life is only good for up to 1 yr, not the 2 years they claim. It works well with the lights turned off and indoors. They have a few clearance clubs on sale for 50% off...
-Daniel