The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Catch this if you can! :: I have been bitten (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
I am a magician specializing in manipulation magic. However, in a diligent search for more to manipulate, I have crossed over the line into the realm of juggling. I have been bitten by the bug and am now a fanatic. I can do 5 or 6 three ball patterns and am looking to start 4 balls very soon.

I may be visiting this thread more often in the future and I look forward to gleaning wisdom from you all.

FC
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
FC
The first time I went to a jugglers meeting they all greeted me with open arms, becaus everyone could see in my eyes that I had the bug, and was one of them. Two years later they voted me president of the club.
Have fun
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
redheadjuggler
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of redheadjuggler
Welcome FC
Four balls is not to tough. If you can do two balls in each hand confidently you can do 4. The first 4 ball pattern I learned is just that, 2 in each hand.
I'm also a manipulation magician and use it in you stage show all the time. My final load in Cups and balls is a yoyo.
Enjoy
Juggler
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Cool. I have now developed a hat manipulation routine (hope to work on cane stuff soon). I have been practicing my juggling and even some bounce juggling. I tried out putting some juggling in my billiard ball routine (very large balls & no shells). It seemed to go over well. I will definately play around with this idea some more.

Good idea about the yoyo!

FC
redheadjuggler
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of redheadjuggler
Bobby May's gentleman juggler routine was sweet. He's got a Top hat cane and ball. Love that routine.
ignatov
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ignatov
Yeah, Bobby May. Dube has a great video about his work. Ig says check it out.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8815 Posts

Profile of harris
Ah Love at first Bite.

I have recently been rebitten by the bug.

I needed some more visual and larger bits for a program in a high school gym.

My first thought was, I wonder if I can juggle a basket ball. From there, I repurchased some rings.

In the early 90's I sold a lot of my stuff including dube fire clubs, and some of my magic props.

My grandson is working on 4 balls. Although I can do 2 in my right hand the left does not want to cooperate. Of course I couldn't tie my shoes when I first tried.

Yes, I can know juggle the basketball. Last weekend we even included it at a gig for a 40 year old birthday party. (In Kansas...Do you like K-State(Kansas State University)...K-U(Kansas University)....How about K-Mart?

Harris "Twice Bitten" Deutsch
Laughologist
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u