The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All tied up! :: Underwater escape in Finnish tv (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Hi everybody!

I did underwater escape to Finnish tv-show. Show is on web to next saturday (then it changes to new episode). You can see it here: http://areena.yle.fi/toista?id=1866868

My sequence starts about 20.30 minutes.

-Jari-
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I missed it, for which I'm sorry. However, I will be there, week after next, to tape. It's very unusual for me, because I'll only be doing escapes, and leaving the bulk of my material at home.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Hi Harley

You missed it? I don't understand what do you mean. You can see it clicking the abowe link. Smile

Yes, I have heard that they tape new episodes in beginning of March. Welcome to Finland. That is your second tv performance here, or am I missed something?

BTW... I forgot to mention on abowe post: Kevin James performs some of his illusions on that same episode.

-Jari-
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I clicked the link, and it froze. I'm on the road, though. The connection in my hotel, is very bad. I'll try again when I get home.

Yes, I taped a show there, five or six years ago. I guess people liked it!

Are you in Helsinki?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
I think that people liked and remember your persona.

I live east Finland. About 350km from Helsinki.

-Jari-
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It sounds just a little far, to make getting together easy. We shall have to hope for another time.

www.bladewalker.com
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Yeah. Beginning of March is little difficult time to me arrange trip to Helsinki, sorry. Maybe we have better luck someday.

I hope that abowe link is worked to other readers here.

-Jari-
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Just to notice, that link don't work anymore.

-Jari-