The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All tied up! :: New crane stunt pictures (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Hi to all!

Here is pictures about my stunt in July. This was really tough one. I hope that young folks understand the danger of this stunt and try not to dublicate it. Shackle may cut all blood circulation to brains. You understand what I mean if you meet me live. Smile

Here is link:
http://www.jaritapanainen.com/inenglish/kouvola2006eng.html

If somebody has seen escape with same kind danger element, I would be glad to know. This was practiced really long.

-Jari-
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Jari
You never cease to amaze us! Smile
Well done Ladd

C
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Thank you Cindi. It is alway great to get feedback. Thanks also to couple others who pm to me about the stunt. (Sorry about my late answers.) Now I know that even some of you have seen the pics. Smile

New stunts in planning and training. I hope that others also posts news about their happenings...

-Jari-
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
867 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
WONDERFUL! Impressed, and strange that we havn't heard a thing about it here in Sweden.

/Ark
Magician, juggler and slack rope walker

arkadia.se
metalwriting.com
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
That's a nice load of pics.

I love the strangle idea. Nice touch.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
aggieman
View Profile
Loyal user
galveston, tx
207 Posts

Profile of aggieman
Very nice, I wouldnt mind seeing it live. but the pictures were nice.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Very Nice pics and Escape. Well done!!!

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Houdini man
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
343 Posts

Profile of Houdini man
Looks like an incredible escape, thanks for posting.

Perry
www.magicformagicians.info www.perry-reid.com

The only thing that spererates genius from insanity is success.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Who was the photographer? He gave such nice shots. Did you get it on video? I would love to watch it on vid.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Thank you all!

Arkadia, I didn't scream so loud. Smile How FISM went? I saw your medieval restraint in your trailer. Hope to see the escape live some day.

Roslyn, I visited your changed webpage and like that the new design is much better.

Wolflock, photographer is friend of mine. I think too that she took good shots. It's little difficult, because day was going dimmer. You find name from upside of the page. The stunt is on video too. I have quite lot of video material unedited, so I don't know when I have enough time to edit this. Where I can find photos of Your escapes?

-Jari-
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Have a vid which I sent to Ros Via Yousendit.com which you can go download if you wish. It was of my Wear Challenge last year. Please forgive the bad camera work though as the guy was an amateur and not good at all with a camera.

You should be able to download it from http://wa-01.yousendit.com/transfer.php?......mail.com

Oly real photo's that I have on the net where from a small private show for a family in Cape Town. Link to those were put up by my good friend, the late Richard Silmser. Here is a link to them. If you would like to see more, just give a shout and I will email you some more. Link to Pictures http://www.theescapeartist.50megs.com/

On the contrary. The shot of the sky worked well with the colours and such that you were wearing. Made a brilliant backdrop.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
867 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
Apache: Fism was great. No escapes but a LOT of magic. I picked up a lot and found some old and some new friends. A wonderful time!

You should have screamed a bit louder... Smile

/Ark
Magician, juggler and slack rope walker

arkadia.se
metalwriting.com
Steve Baker - Mr.Escape
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Steve Baker - Mr.Escape
Jari,

Great pictures,and great escape!!

NO,I've never seen that danger element used
in all the years I've been performing!

Well done,

Steve
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Hi Wolflock,

Tried to download the vid from the link here and it says that you have to be signed in.

Anyone else having this problem, or is it something my end?

Cheers,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
No it is not your problem Ros, When Wolfie uploads to "you send it" they do what they promise, they send it. It is not a storage house like putfile or any of the other media houses.

Wolfie, can you look into putfile and see if you can stick it up there? I for one would love to see it.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I see.

I haven't got any vid in which case.

ros
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Will see if I can do it, Guys. How large can I put in Put file and what is the link? Because these of mine are large. The one is 110 megs and the other is about 80 Megs.

Ros. I actually send that one to your email address so you should be able to download it from the one I sent you.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Cliff, Ros and anyone else who does want to download and see it. PM me.
Wolflock
South Africa
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Ok,

Found it!!!

It was captured by my SPAM filters and couldn't escape.

Wolfs escape however was a great success and it was really nice to see him interacts with his crowd extremely well.

From the vid the crowd seemed to really enjoy themselves. Real shame the recording wasn't a little better. But not to worry.

Wolf, love your new pics too. You have got to see this guys teeth. I now know why he's the Wolf!

Nice one my friend!!!

Ros
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
ROTFLMAO! I love my teeth. Thanks Ros. Nice to finally get some feedback from my performance. I love the pics too. William did a great job on those. They were take while I did the escape that you see me in. He and a friend bound me up and he clicked away while I escaped. from two different positions. And then of course a few magic pics too. I love the one with my Fickle fire.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa