The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Clowning around :: Squeekers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bohh
View Profile
Regular user
Northeast Ohio
162 Posts

Profile of Bohh
Hi,

I'm getting interested in clowning and have a squeeker laying around. I'm imagining limitless applications for this thing as a clown. But, I'm wondering what do you use your squeeker for?

Thanks,

-Mike
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I use it for Sponge Balls or other sponge items. It adds a little bit more to my sponge routines.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Scruffy the Clown
View Profile
Loyal user
Coldwater,MI
233 Posts

Profile of Scruffy the Clown
I have a large one in my coat sleve. When I shake hands with people, I squeak. I also use it beep kids noses and make things I touch squeak.
An Old gag, but you can't go wrong with the classics.
magicreza
View Profile
Regular user
USA
126 Posts

Profile of magicreza
Sew one into your custume so it's right where your hand naturally drops down to your side.
When is it just a squeeze away...you'll find limitless uses for it...

Also, they are nice to have handy in every day life too.

Reza
Scruffy the Clown
View Profile
Loyal user
Coldwater,MI
233 Posts

Profile of Scruffy the Clown
Quote:
On 2004-10-19 15:35, magicreza wrote:
Sew one into your custume so it's right where your hand naturally drops down to your side...

Also, they are nice to have handy in every day life too.

Reza
http://www.magicreza.com

That is excatly how mine is set up. It's removeable though so I can have my costume cleaned.

They are nice to have in real life. I rarely leave home without one in my pocket.
rexgetz
View Profile
New user
Manhattan, Ks.
84 Posts

Profile of rexgetz
There are squeeker books available from your favorite magic dealer---check them out ---lots of ideas for use
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Good idea Reza and Scruffy. Mine is not sewn in, but it I have a small pocket at the location you mention, and sometimes I keep a squeeker in it.

Regan
Mister Mystery