The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Clowning around :: Source for Free Standing Ladders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
Anyone know who make Free Standing Ladders? I have checked all the obvious places but still can't seem to find anyone in 'The States' who lists them.

Thanks in advance,

Peter Gross
malini
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of malini
I went through the same deal. Couldn't find anything, really.

So I had my own made up, eight foot tall, it was half the price of anything on the market, custom measured, and was even colored in a pretty red.

Just had another one made, which is nine foot, and breaks into three bits for the European Festivals this year.

Good luck finding a decent one for sale, I would really consider getting one made up by a light engineer.
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
Can't help you folks in the states but if you contact butterfingers.co.uk although they've stopped supplying ladders they will give you the number of the person who made them.

Nigel

Should I tell the ladder users to break a leg?
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Hi, try http://www.unicycle.fr/one_en.htm I know they're in France, but they are one of the largest circus props suppliers in Europe, if not the world.

I have one of their ladders and they are very nice quality. They do 2 types, the normal ladder that you put your leg over the top rung and a platform ladder, where you actually stand on the very top of the ladder.

Hope this helps.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter