The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Right or Wrong? :: I Magic & Martin Pons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I know some of us hate unsolicated emails, and especially spam. Usually the simple way to stop someone from sending you spam is to reply and ask they no longer send you email.

Most ethical companies will comply and respect your requests while others will unethically get vindictive and start spamming you even more. All the same messages, 3-4 times in a row minutes apart.

That is the case with Martin Pons and the internet magic store he is trying to advertise. Rather than respect my wishes of not using my certain email address for his purpose, he choose to rather start flooding my email inbox with the same email.

I told him I would post a comment on the Café about his unethical behaviour, and so here I am. The strange part is how did he even get that certain email address of mine, unless he is taking email address' from the magiccafe.

Anyone else getting spammed by this guy?
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
This guy still continues to harass me. I would not trust this guy one bit. I've sent his emails to my junk file from now on, but I strongly believe he has been gathering emails from the Café, which is something that is not allowed.

He continues to prove how unethical he is.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Start bombarding him with meaningless emails .
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.