The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Right or Wrong? :: Brass Mini Paul Fox Cups RNT II Fakes or Stolen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2206 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Café Rules hinder me from poiniting the name of the auction site, but I want to give the heads up to collectors. Listed on a now popular auction site is a set of Brass Paul Fox Minis, these cups are either stolen property or unauthorized copies and the buyer is aware of this as he was notified both by phone and email that products after Jan 1, 2005 were the property of RNT II and any pieces recieved from one particular person were considered stolen property.

What makes the cups bogus is the fact that RNT II never issued COA's with the buyers name on them, all COA's issued after Jan, 1, 2005 carried the RNT II coporate seal with the Exmore, Va embossment. The COA provided with this is not a valid COA and was issued illegaly by the seller to the auction site, there are also sets of Stainless Monti's, Brass Combo Monti's that appear to be from the same seller to the auction site, along with a set of black beauty combos. While the latter mentioned cups may have not come from the same seller to the auction site, the packaging is identical to the Brass Fox Mini's that he has listed.

The listing is also incorrect in saying that only a Few Sets were produced, a total of 15 sets in brass were produced and none carried a COA with the buyers name on it. The coa's are forgeries. There was a certain amount of inventory that was not turned over to RNT II at time of purchase and it all seems to be appearing on this auction site and the operator of the site is aware of the product being the property of RNT II.

Jake
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2206 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
The offending auction was pulled, however the owner of the site was very professional and instructed me to shove the item where the sun doesn't shine. Real pro's out there, I tell ya.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com