The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The little darlings :: Glass Breaking Prop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I am planning to include my glass breaking prop for my kid shows. It is disguised as a book.

Basically, it is used to break a glass or bottle but I have an idea on using a large plastic tumbler. When trigerred, the tumbler just pops up 4 feet high. It is operated by a music motor timer (10 seconds).

Do any of you have this and use it in your family shows? Any ideas?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Hi Lou,

There used to be a tip over table where the upright was just slightly off center so that when you had something placed on the table, everything would slide off.

If you were looking for building a bit using the standard rule of 3, then you could put the glass down and have it on some IT. When you want, pull it off (stage 1 of bit). Have someone put it back on the table and all the stuff falls off. (stage 2 of bit) Finally, you put everything back on the table and this time the cup flies up in the air (stage 3 of bit).

All the best,

Rob
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1699 Posts

Profile of Futureal
You can look forward to having children cry every time you do this.

Good luck.
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Hehehe Heeerre goat. Heeeerre goat. Smile

All the best,

Rob
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Quote:
On 2008-04-30 01:39, Futureal wrote:
You can look forward to having children cry every time you do this.

Good luck.

It depends on how you use it. It could be used as a telekinetic power the child has to be able to move objects. I plan to do use it in a funny way.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Hey Lou,

I don't think Futureal is being serious. I believe he/she is only trying to get a rise out of someone.

All the best,

Rob