The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The little darlings :: Large Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JSMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston
202 Posts

Profile of JSMagic
As some of you know, im 14 and im currently trying to book as many shows as posible-I went to my local library and asked them about doing a show-the lady in charge told me that they hold a camp at a local school and they are looking for magicians for "magic mondays"-she asked if I was interested in this, and I told her i'd get back to her soon. She said its going to be anywhere from 50-150 kids-Now this is no big deal for you pros out there, but im 14 and want to make sure before i take the offer that my show is ok for that size group )you know, will it be able to be seen from a little farther away then usual_ Heres my show:

Opening Routine/Talk
Mouth Coil Routine (2 Assistants) (Birthday Child)
Monster Hat Routine (Assistant)
Strat-O-Sphere
Tricky Bottles (Assistant)
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Mis Made Flag (2 Assistants)
Rocky Raccoon Routine

Its about 35-40 minutes-
s this suitable for anywhere from 50-150 kids, and will it be able to be seen? Thanks in advance, Josh
If a magician is not intending to "trick" a spectator, why is every "trick" called a magic "trick"?
Billy Whizz
View Profile
Special user
Plymouth, UK
576 Posts

Profile of Billy Whizz
Quote:
As some of you know, im 14

Hi Josh, I wish I had a £/$ for everytime you told us your age, I would have a fortune.
Best Wishes, Billy Smile
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
747 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
Josh, they should be able to see you fine, but can they hear you? A sound sytem to amplify your voice is important for a group that size.

Anyway, how old are you?
Andy Wonder, Auckland, New Zealand
JSMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston
202 Posts

Profile of JSMagic
Lol 14!!!
Thanks for your replys!
Josh
If a magician is not intending to "trick" a spectator, why is every "trick" called a magic "trick"?