The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The little darlings :: Something on my mind and want to ask you all. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Wanlu
View Profile
Inner circle
Manila, Philippines
3058 Posts

Profile of Wanlu
I took Shorin Ryu too under Sensei Henry Uy of YMCA Manila...just a few lessons and stopped Smile It was not for me Smile

I think making the world better using laughter is the best thing to do Smile
"The Old Path"
www.angdatingdaan.org

Wanlu's Affordable Puppets
http://wanlu.net/ventpuppets.html

Wanlu and his Puppets
http://wanlu.net
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
While I don't go after others gigs, I have no problem with it. It is the free market. If I were to lose a gig to someone else, it would be a wake-up call that I would need. Time to jazz up the show.

If someone comes to me and asks me to do a gig that someone else was doing, that is a different story. I just got hired for a weekly gig where the client was not happy with the previous performer. Why should they be stuck with someone they don't like? I know the guy, and he does a good job, but they were looking for someone/something else.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
This goober is a TEACHER? Holy cow. I've never worried..heck, I'm 6'3", 240 and trained for years in several types of martial arts, and I'm quite profiscient in all of them, as well as knife fighting and firearms. Wouldn't do my public image any good to engage someone in any form of combat in public, however. I'd walk away if at all possible and leave it to the proper authorities. Cellphones have saved many lives.

This guy sounds like a real piece of......work.

Steve
dlachance
View Profile
Veteran user
Mississippi
344 Posts

Profile of dlachance
Bradely,

Sorry you are having to go through this....I thought we all put these things behind us when we left high school. Anyway....maybe we should all flood his mailbox with messages of what a dork he is..... Smile

Chin up...wait...no......chin down
Dorian
-Dorian LaChance
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
Quote:
On 2008-04-10 20:57, Bradley Roberts wrote:
Yes he is big...but by doing something like this...meathead comes to mind.

I have told all the magic groups in the area, many magicians, restraining order is in the process, and also working on the pressing of charges. It is on camera but not very good so we will see.

I just wanted to get the word out just incase some of you have to work with him. Just to watch out if you do.

BTW… if you do a search his name you might find stuff that I did. This guy has a lot of history. Scary thing is he is a teacher also here in Las Vegas.

I was going to suggest a restraining order. So any updates?
Sounds like this guy has real problems, it's really sad. Perhaps send him a copy of "New Earth by Eckhart Tolle" Smile
Chris
Bradley Roberts
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas
413 Posts

Profile of Bradley Roberts
Thank goodness I have not heard from him since the event.

I have told most of the people in the magic arena here. More of a warning if they plan to do business with him.

I am also waiting on the court papers to come back.

Other then that nothing has happened.
B-Rad "The Kids Magician"
Brad Kids Magic Website
"A child's smile is one of life's greatest blessings."