The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The little darlings :: Magic Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Ken/Steve/Ron,

Congratulations on what sounds like a very magical evening. It's nice to get an update from you and as well to hear from a real pro how these puppets can play. I was already so impressed with you Gator the Great routine which both my kids love. When I played your library show to them I just sat back and watched their reactions to see how it played from their perspective. Keep in mind that this was done on the TV at my house and for the audience to see it live would have been even better. As one of the people looking to pick up one of these puppets I really appreciate hearing about your experiences.

That being said I'm also very excited about hearing further discussion when these puppets are out in the field. I can only imagine at the creativity and ideas that could be developed.

jeff
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Okay I've got some photos up from the Magic Castle on a couple of pages.... http://www.axtell.com/remote.html and http://www.axtell.com/remotemagic.html

More to come I'm sure....

Thanks again Ken & Melanie! Your entire show was great as normal. You are really funny, surprising and very professional!
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Twinkletoes
View Profile
New user
Australia
19 Posts

Profile of Twinkletoes
Wow! Absolutely amazing! That's all I can say about Axtell's remote controlled puppets! They look incredible on the website but in person, wow - I have never seen anything like it! Truly brilliant!

I am still in awe of what they have been able to create.. you should have seen the looks on all of our faces when being shown just some of the possibilities with these puppets. Truly unbelievable and something to be very proud of Smile

Just amazing and what an absolutely wonderful day and evening we had!

Love Melanie xx
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
I don't want to take this off topic, at least for long, but Steve, I love the look of that page! Have you considered changing your entire site to that layout with the darker background and highlighting the puppets like you did the Toucan?
Wish I could have seen Ken's show! Congrats, Ken!
Chris
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Thanks Chris! I like it too. Ken's show was amazing. I especially liked Ken's Fantasy Magician routine which was WAAAYYYYY funny! Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Art190
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Art190
I can't wait to get mine!!! I've seen a video and it is VERY funny.

Art
Art190
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Art190
I can't wait to get mine!!! I've seen a video and it is VERY funny.

Art
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Here's another Hands-Free photo with Steve, Ken, Ron, Melanie & Ralph the Great in the motel room before the Magic Castle opening.

Axtell Expressions, Inc.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Went to see Ken and Fairy Twinkle Toes (Melanie) Sunday night. Ken was the MC of the Palace shows. Ken did a terrific job! Very funny and wry. Melanie is a doll and a delight and I wish she lived in the states so she could do parties over here and just cause she's a joy to be around.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Melanie is an incredible person.... I agree.

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Twinkletoes
View Profile
New user
Australia
19 Posts

Profile of Twinkletoes
You guys are so sweet, thank you for your lovely - you have put a big smile on my face Smile

I have just arrived back in Australia after the most wonderful and exciting 4 weeks of my life.

Jim - it was great to finally meet you in person, I hope you guys had a fantastic night! I certainly did - I hope we all can catch up next time I'm in town.

Steve - The day we saw you was one of the highlights of my whole adventure, what a great day that was!

Speak to you all soon Smile
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Here is another video from the Magic Castle weekend. This was taken in the lobby of the motel..Ken's just monkeying around.

Melanie are you coughing up fairy dust in the background? Ax

http://www.axtell.com/remotelive.html
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1245 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Looks like you guys had a great time, hanging out with a monkey....

What fun....

Ken
Twinkletoes
View Profile
New user
Australia
19 Posts

Profile of Twinkletoes
Oh that was so funny! I wish I wasn't choking in the background though! I remember I couldn't breath as I was choking on some chips I was eating.. heh.. I should have left the room but I couldn't take my eyes off the monkey!
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Here's an article we did on Ken Scott and it includes some of the magic castle weekend.
http://www.axtell.com/axnews/kenscott.html
Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.