The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Once upon a time... :: A proposal. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magic Sam
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
107 Posts

Profile of Magic Sam
Quote:
On 2005-11-08 13:25, Necromancer wrote:
Ideally, the same props are used for all of it to give the story unity. (1) and (3) feel to me like a rending and restoration of the "Princess"; (2) is a penetration of the "Prince" through the "wall"; (4) may be a unification of Princess and Prince (via "marriage").

I think cards are perfect for this. Prick the princess (ie tear in half/slice a hole with a knife), and place inside the wall (decorative wallet, Himber-style). The prince penetrates the wallet to join the princess inside the wallet, where she is restored. Finally, the two cards can meld to make a single double-facer. With a signed princess and a couple magical productions of the prince(ss), this could be nice.

Just my thoughts..
Magic is like a party in your eyes, where everyone's drunk and breaking the furniture
sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Quote:
On 2005-11-08 18:24, Caleb Strange wrote:
I focused on the hedge of cruel thorns and the Prince's penetration thereof. (By the way, how DOES the Prince get through? Smile Is it all in the timing/location, or does he bring something to this barrier that the other failed suitors lack?)

another idea... is maybe the use of a coin or medallion. a male volunteer is asked to hold the medallion and it did penetrate his hand. (justfying the he was the chosen one to pass the barrier) Then asked to blow a kiss to the doll... which magically woke up.