The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: 2021 Ohio FCM Convention (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
We are already planning our 2021 conference that will be held at the Ramada Inn North in Columbus Ohio on March 12th and 13th. We have confirmed a great line up of professionals to perform, lecture, and be dealers. Duane and Mary Laflin (President of the International FCM), Andrew and Zandra Anderson (Vice President of the International FCM), Aaron and Denise Gilliam. and Jamie Doyle. These folks are top notch and will really enhance your programs and ministry. Please mark you calendars and plan to attend.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
I need to make a correction to the above post. Attending as lecturers, dealers, and performers are as follows" Duane and Mary Laflin (President of the International FCM), Jamie Doyle (1st Vice President of the International FCM), Andrew and Zandra Anderson (2nd Vice President of the International FCM), and Aaron and Denise Gilliam. I didn't realize at the time of scheduling this event that we were going to have all these International FCM boards members at the conference. That's just the way it worked out and I believe God had His hand in it. We are excited and can't wait for this conference. It's going to be a great event.