The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: Bicycle Big Box Cards now at Walgreens (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
FYI: There a number of Gospel magic card tricks that can use jumbo cards for better visibility including Duane Laflin's "Truth or Lies" (DVD for $12) and "The Magic Card Trick" (formerly/also known as "The Faith Card Trick") (DVD for $11) both available from www.davidandteesha.com I purchased today from my local Walgreens a full red backed "Bicycle Playing Cards Big Box" for only $7.99. This is the best price I've seen for a jumbo sized deck. The cards are 4.5 inches wide by almost 7 inches high.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Now on sale at Walgreens, at least in Kalamazoo, buy one jumbo deck get second deck 50 percent off.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Now on sale also out here in the Inland Empire of the LA area, in my case Beaumont, CA. I scored only one (all they had left) but am still happy. (smile)
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I also like to use these cards to make up my own effects. Print your graphics on full page labels so you can peel, stick and trim. You have personalized routine with a Bicycle back.
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
JoshDude849
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of JoshDude849
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2019, MagicBus wrote:
FYI: There a number of Gospel magic card tricks that can use jumbo cards for better visibility including Duane Laflin's "Truth or Lies" (DVD for $12) and "The Magic Card Trick" (formerly/also known as "The Faith Card Trick") (DVD for $11) both available from www.davidandteesha.com I purchased today from my local Walgreens a full red backed "Bicycle Playing Cards Big Box" for only $7.99. This is the best price I've seen for a jumbo sized deck. The cards are 4.5 inches wide by almost 7 inches high.

I'm start using those cards for my magic. I'll need a close up pad, 20 feet wide. But, you only live once.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
While we're on the subject, can anyone point me to where I can find the Bicycle Jumbo cards in the regular (not slim) size box?