The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: Starcle by Dan Harlan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Penguin Magic is having a download sale today on Dan Harlan's "Starcle". Dan came up with this excellent effect decades ago, has been in his prior lecture notes and DVDs. Previously posted more than 10 years ago on The Magic Café were some Gospel routines for Starcle. Put in Starcle in The Magic Café search box and they will come up. I will post one of my routines for Starcle next month here below. Just a wonderful impromptu effect that plays well close up or for larger audiences. Simply a great trick. Anyone else have some "Gospel" routine ideas for Starcle?
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Roger, if the price was 9.95 - today they are still listing it at that price. So those of you who don't already own the rights and instructions in some other manner should take advantage of this one!
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1178 Posts

Profile of Russo
Just for the fun of it- I put in 'gospel magic' - in my computor - 35000+ results, 10 pages - WOW - no I'm not going to look at all-if any - just a comment.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
The Harlan download video download is very clear and thorough. Also comes with a supplemental PDF file. Well worth the price, requires some practice like many of the best tricks to master it. Can literally do it with an unrigged common napkin anywhere. Several Gospel suggestions above (thanks Jamie for the link above but it does not work under my Café' ID for some reason) and I will post my Sunday School kids routine as soon as I think it out completely/try it out all the way through. I would give this puzzling napkin fold an A+++++🚃
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Wow Jamie, I just read Allan Olive's March 31, 2005 post on The Magic Café'- just put "Starcle Gospel Patter" in the Magic Café search box. Exceptional routine!
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I agree - great routine!
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2870 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Yep, still listed for the reasonable $9.95 price at www.PenguinMagic.com Just put in "Starcle" in the search box and you can get an instant download of this fine effect today (or anytime I assume).
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
I don't know if its still available, but in 2013, Dan was making "Harlan Live" available for $5.
It included Starcle and many other routines he taught to a magic meeting. An amazing deal

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Also, Jamie, that link is not working for myself. Did it get moved?
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Jamie Doyle
jamiedoylemagic.com