The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: VBS ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
drokle
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
28 Posts

Profile of drokle
Hello everyone,

We had our last day of VBS yesterday and it was wonderful. It's amazing to watch God at work in the hearts of the children and workers. All of the illusions I performed worked very well with the exception of my drawer box breaking on day 4 so I had to cut one performance that day. Healed and Sealed just floored everyone and went great with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit topic. The only problem spot was that I don't think that the day 1 trick with the 10 to 1 bill transpo played well for the younger children. I will have to find something different for that next time. Thanks again for all of the help and suggestions. If anyone wants to know any more details about the handling I used for any of the tricks, please pm me and I will be happy to share. May God bless you all.

-Jason
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
Jason,

Praise the Lord!

You'll be blessed for what you did for those folks.

Tony

http://www.herestony.com
http://www.myspace.com/superstartony
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
After hooking Terry Owens up to a car battery, they have been able to revive him...just in time to congratulate Jason.

It's great to know you've been ministering and had an impact on someone's life.

Keep the faith!
drokle
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
28 Posts

Profile of drokle
Terry,

Thanks and I'm glad you made it back to us brother.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
It's not fun when the squirrels bury you in one of their hiding places...lol
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
Hey my car wouldn't start today....
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I thought there was a lot of scratches and dents on that battery...it looked liked they dragged it from somewhere...maybe you should get a hampster wheel and put a squirrel under the hood.
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
SPH (squirrel per hour)
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
That's funny...
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
It can go off-ro-dent too.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Oh nuts...

I had an accident this week...I had spilled some gas on the ground and this squirrel ran up behind me and began to lick up the gas. I guess he thought it was water...and all of a sudden it took off, he ran around in circles, up a pole and down...then finally he ran up a tree, climbed out on a limb and all of a sudden I hear this thud...I look over by the tree, there was that squirrel laying on the ground...he wasn't moving at all, just laying there. I kind of poked him with a stick...I thought he was dead...but when he winked at me with one of those eyes...I knew he was just out of gas.

That's all folks...
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
I believe the squirrel part but not the part about spilling $4 gas on the ground.