The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Zany - Kyle MacNeill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
427 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
Kyle MacNeill comes out with his 5th Ebook: Zany. It is a mix of the classic and the crazy. From card reveals, to Hofzinser plots with crazy patter, to Booktest, there is something for every magician! The Ebook contains 10 exciting and fresh tricks:

1. Property King – A Monopoly based card trick, that’s visual, offbeat and rather crazy! Includes ideas and templates for a brilliant alternate version, from the awesome Dave Forrest!
2. Fried – A French Fry Packet unexpectedly reveals a chosen card. Awesomely zany! Includes bonus ideas, from the amazing David Gemmell and the fantastic Raphael Czaja!
3. Twinsanity – A Mentalism effect using Smarties (the sweets/candies). Both the trick and the method are pretty darn sweet.
4. EXCELlent Deceit – Microsoft Excel detects when the spectator is lying or telling the truth, and reveals the right card. A rather baffling effect.
5. Hoffee Beans – A practical, yet bonkers Hofzinser Aces variation, based on making a cup of coffee. So fun to perform, practical, and very visual.
6. Rule of Gum – A packet of chewing gum reveals to divined thoughts of a spectator – a colour and a number. Very fun!
7. Booktest with coins – A booktest with coins, utilising a very underused principle. Crazy and very magical.
8. Movie Night – An offbeat effect that will not cease to amaze. A magician divines a selected film, and then reveals a ticket for that selected film!
9. Magic – Zine – A Magazine test collides with a card transporting to an almost impossible location.
10. Lecture – Kyle’s take on the Ace Assembly, using patter to do with the 4 Aces attending a school assembly. Fun and very, very magical! Visual magic at its best, with phases filled with magic!

This is a very cool ebook. I like the french fries revelation! And I agree with Kyle. I'm fantastic!

My favorite effects are Fried, Hoffie Beans (I like the Hofzinser plot, Kyle's kicker ending, and the idea of the coffee) and Magiczine has wonderful subtleties and an original kicker ending.

But all of them are full of inspiring ideas and original plots.

The ebook is available at lybrary.com

Congrats Kyle!
NEW E-BOOK! Sneak: 12 card tricks based on the same principle.

https://www.lybrary.com/rapha%c3%83%c2%abl-czaja-m-534.html?affid=3322
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks Raphael for your kind words!
It is available here: http://www.lybrary.com/zany-p-79785.html

Thanks again!

Kyle
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Kyle has done again with a wonderful collection in this new e-book. And I should say I'm impressed of his creative thinking and approach in magic. I really enjoyed the material in this collection because it has more card magic. Smile

I will go straight some of the interesting items in this e-book. For the first effect, I really like Property King with a bonus idea from Dave Forrest. Again, I really like the EXCELlent Deceit. Previously, I enjoyed his effect which utilised the Excel and this time, I like this most because you can detect when the spectator is lying or telling the truth. Excellent! The third one Hoffie Beans. I really like the idea here simply because its kicker at the end of the routine.

I think Kyle has asked me quite a number of times whether I enjoyed in this collection or his previous publication Syncopation. I would say in this collection again because first, as I did mention his approach in magic improves a lot and secondly, I really like his thinking and ideas behind all the tricks. To me, ideas mean a lot to me. I think you will find some interesting stuff in this e-book.

Thanks and keep up the good work Kyle.

Best,
Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks very much for your kind words Andrew!

Kyle
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Less than 8 dollars? Are you kidding? if it is as good as the guys say this is more than a bargain .-)

Stefan
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks Stefan, I think of it as quite a bargain Smile

Thanks and best regards,

Kyle
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
I just finished reading this ebook and my thoughts echo what has already been said above. Another good one from Kyle - full of fresh ideas and offbeat thinking.

Peter
Alternative Magic
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks very much Peter!

Kyle
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I just purchased the e-book and I really like it! There are some cool ideas that I want to try out. I haven't finished reading it, but nice work so far!
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
I think if Kyle keeps on producing this kind of first class work, he'll be with us for a verrrrry long time, well done Kyle.
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks so much both of you!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
May I also say thanks to James Howells again for the awesome cover!
Here's his website: http://www.magicpackagingdesign.co.uk/
I highly reccomend him!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Please note: Earlier in the day, there were some error glitches on buying Zany, but just to say, thanks to Chris, everything is fixed now. Smile

Kyle
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1185 Posts

Profile of Chris
Sorry folks. I am programming an extension to the shop and this introduced earlier today a bug which due to Kyle's attention was quickly noted and fixed.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Yeah, thanks again Chris for getting it sorted out very quickly!

Kyle
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
More nice stuff from Kyle! Cool presentations and fun ideas to get your brain churning.

The Monopoly thing is cool and I enjoyed Lecture quite a bit, even though, as Kyle says, you need a BIG table. The McDonald's fry packet idea is also very clever.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks very much Cameron!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill