The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Going Out of Business Sale - ALL ebooks $5 each! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Having recently been hired as the full-time pastor of my church, I no longer have the time or inclination to maintain my website and sell my ebooks. Therefore, I'm having this sale. ALL ebooks on my site are now just $5. Some of these are one trick ebooks, and some are full-length books with 15-20 routines in them, and each is just $5. (The compilation has been discontinued.)

I'm shutting the site down at 12:01 AM MDT, August 1, 2010. After that, my ebooks will no longer be for sale.

I want to thank all of you who have supported me and encouraged me over the years. You are greatly appreciated.

http://www.scottfguinn.com
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Poof Daddy G,
That is great news about you being hired as a pastor! U Da MAN!!!!!!!!

Ray
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I've purchased several of your ebooks recently, and am consistently pleased with the material. My prayers are with you as you begin your pastorate.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10970 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Scott great news and good luck in you8 ministry
vinny
your friend for life
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2228 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
PM sent
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Scott,

If you have read the PM I sent you, I repeat it here anyhow in one word Smile

AXIOS!!

Vlad
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Whilst I understand your need to follow your chosen path, I am at ther same time saddened by this news.

David
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Scott, are you giving up magic?
Magic is a vanishing art.
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
I'm happy for you and sad for the magic community.Does this mean your stuff will not be available on the web?How about Lybrary.com.You could sell it there?
Hope you stay in touch through the café.See good things do happen to good people.

All The Best
Leo Jr
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Like Vlad, I'll repeat my best wishes that I expressed in a PM. However, since my minister wife sometimes recruits me to illustrate a children's story and will even try an effect or two herself, I'm not sure that we've seen the last of Scott's magical genius. Both ministry and magic center on mysteries and with Scott both are, and will be, in the best of hands.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9542 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Scott, I didn't know that you were a clergyman...Glad I don't remember cursing around you. Smile Seriously my friend, you always seemed a truly balanced sort to me and now I know why. Smile And on top of that, you're a swell guy and great magician.

I wish you the best my friend, Vayas Con Dios...Now go do some real magic. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
695 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Quote:
On 2010-07-15 16:06, edh wrote:
Scott, are you giving up magic?

Same question Smile
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Dear Mr. Guinn,

I wish you only happiness.

May the wind be at your back; may only goodness and good health accompany you on your new journey in this precious gift we call life; may you and your family prosper.

You have been a gentleman and a gift to the magic community.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
octave
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of octave
Good luck to you Great Scott ! Last chance to buy your books. Will definitely buy a few.

Quote:
On 2010-07-15 16:07, Leo Reynolds Jr wrote:
I'm happy for you and sad for the magic community.Does this mean your stuff will not be available on the web?How about Lybrary.com.You could sell it there?
Hope you stay in touch through the café.See good things do happen to good people.

All The Best
Leo Jr

Some of Scott's books are available at elmwoodmagic.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2010-07-15 18:22, panlives wrote:
Dear Mr. Guinn,

I wish you only happiness.

May the wind be at your back; may only goodness and good health accompany you on your new journey in this precious gift we call life; may you and your family prosper.

You have been a gentleman and a gift to the magic community.

So eloquently stated Panlives!

I am going to miss purchasing new Scott Guinn goodness, but, I DO hope from time to time he will pop in and say hello! I am so happy for Scott. He is a man of deep faith and his convictions are evident as well in his posts here.

So, to my knowledge we have two full time clergy here. (I rarely visit the Gospel Magic section so there COULD be more).

We have Fr. Photius who is a priest in my faith, Greek Orthodox Christianity, and now Rev. Scott Guinn. Pretty cool, except that I really have to behave myself since I have had the privilege of corresponding with these two men of deep faith.

So Rev. Guinn, you and Fr. Photius will take it easy on me, yes??

Grins..........

Vlad

PS: Pretty good track record for clergy in magic too!!! Fr. Cyprian, Fr. Roger Crosthwaite, Br. John Hamman. THOSE three are TITANS.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Dear Lord, forgive me for I have sinned. Just got this one even I've promised to me and my wife that I won't to press any Buy Now buttons. Heck, I've just found a gold mine for card tricks and will buy another one soon.

Thanks Scotty, you're just another gifted gem to the magic community.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Just bought two books as well....not sure if I will resist further purchases!

All the best for your future, Scott!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Scott,

I happy for you and your church, with this development (but sad for us). I will be praying this AM that God will bless this endeavor and your commitment to service.

...and I will be robbing you blind by purchasing some $5 ebooks.

Seriously, the irony is intended, but the regards are sincere.

"My best to you"!

Sean
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1684 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
My order is in ...

And the books have already been delivered...what a service
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Yup, it didn't even take 5 minutes. Very happy and tempting! I want to have them all Smile
Magic comes through perception. -HS