The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Free magic sent out. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Hi everyone. I just wanted to quickly say thanks for the support!! I sent out 1500 copies of Fed Exed this morning. Anyone else wishing to see it can get one from TheInvisibleThread.com
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Thanks, Michael. I received one of them. However, the video doesn't show up in the PDF. Do I need to be working with some program other than a PDF reader? I'm working with Mac OS X.
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
You know I take good care of my people... just email me, and I'll reply with a link to download quicktime vids. For everyone else, I'll send links out, just in case.

Anyone else that wants this can get one from theinvisiblethread.com I've priced it very, very, very low.
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
Bugjack - mine works fine in OSX. I will say, however, that I've previously had trouble with embedded videos playing when I've opened the pdfs in Preview, but when I opened them in the Mac version of Adobe Player, they run as intended. I opened my FedExed in Adobe yesterday and it was fine. Hope that helps.