The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Telepathy In Action by Meyer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
To those who might be interested...and you know who you are:
Telepathy in Action $20.00
by Orville Wayne Meyer
Now available at Lybrary.com.
I'll not say another word about it.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Gee whiz. I paid $2 for mine...plus tax! 2.08
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
What year? Millard Longman told me his copy was $4.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't this been hard to find in recent years? And when found, priced a bit more than $20?
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
You guys Wait and See....Our Beloved Jerome Finley will Release his on Takes on TIA (Telepathy in Action) or AOI (Art of Imagination)....along with his other Working Repertoire for Pseudo Hypnotism......

Jerome told me that it will be released on Valentines Day next February.....I wish it was Sooner.....but Jerome did not mention about the Price

So my Spider Sense tiggling, telling me it will have a Heavy Price Tag...wich is GOOD....to keep this away from the Hand of a Newbie & The Wannabee & the Not so Establish Perfomer (grin...grin...)

so I rather wait for the Recent up date by our Beloved Jerome,....since it has been reworked and re-tought to suit todays Audience.....so Jermoe Works will save many of use lot of time......

so Jerome if you are reading this........maybe my post can motivate you to Release the Beast a lot sooner than February 2009

bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
$2 around September of 1988. I bought it from my friend Wilbur Katner who was also a friend of Orville's. Wilbur was a book dealer, had a small stack of them and strongly encouraged a few of us to buy it. That December my wife and I drove to Colorado to be with her parents over Christmas. Wilbur insisted I go visit Orville. What a visit it was.

We spent the better part of the day together. I had taken a copy of "Magic in the Modern Manner" with me and he was surprised I owned a copy. We spent time talking about "Telepathy in Action", along with bullet catching, Q&A, billets, readings, and lots of other things.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
So this book is public domain.
Hmmmm.....
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yes.
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2504 Posts

Profile of ddyment
I've seen it sell for $200 on eBay. So y'all are getting a bargain!
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)