The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Omega Stephen Tucker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3630 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Anybody have any experience with this version of B'Wave?
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
If you do a search you can find a lot about this effect here, if I remembered correctly. I have it and I like it.

Frans
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3630 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I did a search and didn't find anything?
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
It is a very nice effect with a good handling. I would recommend it.

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
This is absolutely AMAZING! it's one of the best things I have ever bought. honestly - brilliant bit of magic!
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Hi

I just noticed that Stephen Tucker is giving OMEGA away free with his new Whiplash DVD.

Blurb from website:

"LIMITED TIME OFFER... Order now and receive Stephen's OMEGA e-book (performed on the DVD and worth £10.00) ABSOLUTELY FREE."

Note: I just asked Steve about this and he told me that if you already have OMEGA, he will allow you to select another e-trick.

http://homepages.tesco.net/stephen.tucker1/index.htm

Peter
Alternative Magic
p_n_g
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of p_n_g
This is a fantastic piece of mentalism, I recommend it also.
And it doesn't need experienced card handling, or see-through
magician's choice.
Well worth the money! Smile
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Stephen Tucker is a very original creator and has many, many truly original ideas. A great magician with less recognition than he deserves. Don't look for the performer in Stephen: he is more a treasure trove of out of the box ideas that will look original in your own routines; a kind of British Gaetan Bloom.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
This is one of those routines that you see and not only are you knocked out by the effect, but the method will make you smile as well. A seriously good trick!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Any advantage over Duplicity?
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
>Any advantage over Duplicity?

Yep, a truly fair choice. No equivogue that always leaves the impression to the spectator that he was tricked into some wordgame.

Frans
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
There is a sleight you have to be able to do with Omega, although it is a basic 'move' that any card person will want to add to their arsenal if they don't have down already. The advantage of this is that there is no force, and no equivoque necessary. As I understand it, Duplicity is less sleight-oriented. Omega is structured so that the move is well covered, and even if you can't do it beforehand, it will allow you to get experience of doing it with some heavy misdirection thrown in. There is an alternative means of accomplishing the trick offered as well, although I'm sure most people will agree that the 'original' handling will be the stronger.

The pdf version I have (bought recently) also includes other versions of Omega, giving an alternative version with playing cards, and a version with ESP cards. It's a strong trick.