The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Card in Bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
In my E-book titled BAR TAB I teach a few methods for performing the card in bottle. Quite a few people have told me that the Card in Bottle methods in that E-book are their favorites so I decided to release another E-book on just the Card in Bottle Techniques.

You can go to my site (link below in signature) for more details.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Just ordered. CAn't wait to check out the methods you came up with.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Be sure to let us know what you think.

I've received a few questions about it. I responded to those Emails and PM's but I'll also answer them here.

What this is a collection of methods I've used to perform the card in bottle in my restaurant and bar work. Most of them can be done with a signed card. In fact the methods I most often use that are in it are done with signed selections.

Other methods can't be signed but I included them anyway. With the knowledge of a variety of methods you can find a way to do the trick at any moments notice. In other words if you perform for a table and happen to see some empty bottles on the table you'll be able to decide which of these methods would work best for that situation. This is how I've been performing the trick for years. Because I had some choices to make in how I'm going to do it.

You won't find any real card sleights in this E-book. I won't go over how to do a card control or a palm. I will show how to load a card in a bottle right in front of the spectators and ways to present the trick.

On a side note. You could load it into any kind of bottle (beer, wine, soda, etc.). You could also load it into a spectators bottle but I advise against that unless their bottle is already empty. Some people might get upset to have something put in their drink if they are still drinking from it. I've done it before but only if I knew the person or bought them a new drink to replace the one I used.

Thanks for the feed back so far.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.