The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Subterfuge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
I am proud to announce that the Subterfuge manuscript is complete and available for purchase on my website. You will find the link in my signature and in my profile.

Subterfuge contains three essays and three illusions including the Cross Levitation (which has been discussed elsewhere in this forum).

Best,

Chris Stolz
Stolz Illusions.
Matt Morell
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, CT.
257 Posts

Profile of Matt Morell
Chris,

Any pics/demo video available for your levitation ? I didn't see anything at your site. If I missed them, then sorry for the post.

Matt
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Hi Matt,

As the levitation is based upon something invented by Andrew Mayne I decided not to release a demo video. I want to avoid stealing credit from Andrew.

Yes it is my trick and yes I do have full permission from him to use one of his ideas in it, but I still don't want to push it. My version is a modification with several additions to his original thought. He was very cool about allowing me to publish my idea...I just want to keep things ethical.

If you are familiar with the Airborn effect in Touching Sky and enjoyed it, then you'll love the Cross Levitation as it allows both feet to be seen in a full Cross Legged sitting position.

Best,

Chris Stolz.
Matt Morell
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, CT.
257 Posts

Profile of Matt Morell
Ok Chris,

Thanks for the info. I will definitely look into purchasing your manuscript soon.
The levitation really interests me.

Regards,
Matt
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
Where are the reviews guys? Has anyone bought this?
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
smacks183
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of smacks183
I would also like to hear any reviews on his cross levitation. I am fearful of buying a leviation without some reviews or a demo. Thanks.