The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Colour burn by David Forest (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Using the colour burn gimmick you can add that extra wow for the last ace of an ace assembly, or reset.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Quote:
On 2008-02-25 08:20, NYCJoePitt wrote:

Shhhhhhh..... Not much to look at here people, move along... go download some other effect by that genius David Forest... leave this one to us.

hrhr...nonono NOT moving along...just downloading... Smile
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1219 Posts

Profile of APC
I got this last night, must say...David has done it again! Wonderful thinking here, cannot wait to play around with it.

Adam
FADE
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles,CA
135 Posts

Profile of FADE
I think this would be a great addition to an already great effect, Flicker by Michael Paul...just my 2 cents. I definiely must get this soon!

David
"Change the way you see things and the things you see will change."
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Excellent Download! The gimmick creates an amazing illusion of a real color change! Looks like real magic, and best of all its super easy to do!

Thanks David!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Well I made the gimmick up yesterday and took me all about 5 minutes. I reversed mine though to change a red deck to a blue one. This made watching the instructions a little more confusing since everything was backwards for me, but still easy enough to follow backwards. Most of my card magic is done with blue decks. So this will be my new opening. I expliain how Im going to do a trick with a red deck and then proceed to tell them that I don't like to use red decks, I much prefer to use blue decks, and then slowly start to change cards, do the burn and then the whole deck changes to blue. Then Im set to go into my other usual card routines with a blue deck.

I practiced for about 4 hours yesterday, and got it down pat in no time at all. I showed Lyndsy this morning and her mouth dropped open as I was doing the burn and then when the bottom half changed, I saw her eyes change to a bugged out state. It slayed her. She loved it. It needs just a bit of tweeking on my part in a couple of small areas, not that a laymen would notice anything different its just for me. So with that in mind I'll have this up and running in no time as a pet trick. I love it!

Again this looks like real magic!

Thanks David!

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
andymagic70
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of andymagic70
This is the best download I've ever bought!

Thanks for releasing it Dave.

Andy.
ChrisK
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of ChrisK
Absolutely fantastic. I had my doubts - how could such a visual colour change exist?! I got it though, was absolutely floored, and what can you say if your most hardened critics are floored as well!

Two thumbs up! Thanks Dave!

ChrisK.
word
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of word
This is an awesome and dumbfounding. how something that is so visual would be so simple to perform. a great buy. buy it now before the currency rates change. Smile
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
739 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Saw David do Color Burn this weekend at the Daytona Magic Festival and it killed! He was fryin’ magicians with it…blew me away!
I have enjoyed performing effect s from David and Full 52 in the past (Use Fresh Mint all the time) so it was really nice to meet him in person…a terrific guy.

TC

By the way, pop over to http://www.full52.com/snapped.html very entertaining routine…it will be going in to my walk around.
TC Tahoe - The Intuitionist
The 33rd Most Interesting Man in the World
http://www.tctahoe.com