The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Hands of Time by Greg Arce - PDF (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-10-28 18:39, parmenion wrote:
I like hand of time.
I use his time routine in conjunction with Looch's routine " how is that done"
"Excellent" as we say in French Smile

Love to hear when guys combine stuff to make a stronger routine. Great going!!!

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Sus-Pen-Dulum is very nice. I am wondering if anyone has used this over the phone? I am looking at radio mentalism and considering this amongst other suggestive type effects.

Candin
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-10-31 13:34, Candin wrote:
Sus-Pen-Dulum is very nice. I am wondering if anyone has used this over the phone? I am looking at radio mentalism and considering this amongst other suggestive type effects.

Candin

Wow, that's a great idea! I'm sure with the right person it will probably work over the phone. Test it out and call some friends and family first.

Greg
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
I have combined Hands of Time with my Time Out. I start with mine, which uses an analog "clock". Then I move on to Greg's as if moving into the digital age. This is a very strong routine. The combination is also good because the odds are good that if one should fail the other will work. Smile
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-11-01 11:55, dpe666 wrote:
I have combined Hands of Time with my Time Out. I start with mine, which uses an analog "clock". Then I move on to Greg's as if moving into the digital age. This is a very strong routine. The combination is also good because the odds are good that if one should fail the other will work. Smile

Nice. And I recommend getting Time Out so you can have another time prediction in your arsenal.

Greg
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I want to thank all those that have written back to tell me their own takes on these routines. A lot of people have their own touches which is always quite nice to read about.

Thank you all.

Greg
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Greg is giving away some serious routines! I am a big fan of Greg's work and of "real" material (suggestion/psychological methods), so getting this was inevitable.

I just read this tonight and wanted to post these brief comments. If you like pushing the envelope and you enjoy doing these things for real, then you will be glad you found this.

Hands of Time- As others have written, this is a wonderful suggestion based time force. I love it. All of the actions are perfectly normal and invisible; I can't wait to give this a try. It's wonderful.

Sus-Pen-dulum- a wonderful suggestive PK style effect. This is a great idea and I am sure will work well with a host of PK methods out there... the beauty to this one is there is no gimmick, just the powers of your mind (and theirs).

Citrus Blister- is a wonderful two-phased blister routine. If you have never performed Jack Kent Tillar's Blister effect, then you are missing a wonderful effect. It never fails to astound. Greg has added a logical extension that I am sure is the proverbial icing on the cake. I love it.

At $15, this is just ridiculous. Absolutely great material from one of my favorite creators.

Sean
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Thanks, Sean You know I love your stuff so I'm happy to hear you've found some value in this small booklet.

And I wanted to add one to the owners of Hands Of Time: I've been getting some feedback from some that are trying it and they are getting a different time, but for some reason their time is also pretty consistent. What I've been telling them is that they should then predict that time they've been getting instead. Apparently everyone seems to have their own speech pattern and movements that are getting these times. Stick with it and just predict those.

Greg
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Hi everyone, this is my first post but thought what better way than to give props to Greg on "Hands of Time." I'm fairly new to mentalism but have done magic on and off my whole life. I picked up the PDF last night, performed it twice tonight. Missed the first spectator, nailed the second... DEAD ON! It is a FREAKY kind of Mind Blower. The reaction you get to this is just "different." Nice work Greg. I love great thinking and I dig this kind of stuff, I'm asking if any of the veterans out there can recommend your absolute favorite works books/dvd etc on the art of persuasion/suggestion as it relates to mentalism. Routines/effects would be cool too. I don't mind misses, steppin out on the edge so to speak. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, and good to be a part of this forum.

Bobby
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Thanks for that, Bobby. One thing it shows it that you have the right attitude for this type of presentation. I know of some that if it didn't work the first time they would move on. You did the right thing by just going onto the next person and attempting it.

I love stuff that's not 100% because I find when it hits then it gets a much stronger reaction than the things that work all the time.

This is the kind of stuff that you just have to cross your fingers and do it and do it until you get comfortable with the actions and the script. Go for broke and just try it.

Thanks again, Bobby.

Greg
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Sounds like a winner, Does Greg has a online store?
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2008-12-12 23:31, AaronishMagic wrote:
Sounds like a winner, Does Greg has a online store?

Not yet really. I have some of my other ebooks in a combine price at http://www.freestylebooktest.com/cashout

For Hands of Time just send $15 to PayPal at my address there; greg@wizmicro.com

Greg