The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: "Speed Learning ~ Palm Reading In Your Own Words" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Julian is a grand person and his Palm "Speed Reading" book, is fantastic.
It is not only workable, but an entertaining read, as well.
Thank you, friend, for your good work.
Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2678 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Soon to be released is an accompanying tick sheet and ebook in the form of a greetings card using the 'Palm Reading In Your Own Words' methodology

This will be an extra to the original book and will only be sold to people who own the original Palm Reading ebook or in a bundle together with the original ebook

The original ebook has also been slightly updated

All people who have bought the palm reading book will be sent the updated version when it becomes available, and be offered a discount on the tick sheet system

Watch this space!

Bev

PS Please no more PMs about the magic Café special offer price! The price of the ebook is now fixed at $45. The price of the updated edition bundle with the tick sheet ebook and tick sheet will be $75. Previous purchasers of the original ebook will be given the opportunity to buy the tick sheet with the supplimental ebook for $25. All purchasers of the first edition of the original ebook will be emailed edition two free of charge.
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado Springs, Colorado
218 Posts

Profile of WolfgangStiller
Quote:
On 2006-10-21 16:39, bevbevvybev wrote:
All people who have bought the palm reading book will be sent the updated version when it becomes available, and be offered a discount on the tick sheet system
two free of charge.

That's extremely generous. I really appreciate this type of customer support. Having just recently purchased and read the the ebook, I just say the book is excellent. It's all solid material, no fluff, and well-written. Also I got excellent responsiveness when ordering.

-Wolfgang
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
The book, as I already wrote, is excellent.

But the upcoming tick sheet is just BEAUTIFUL. Extremely well thought, handsomely designed, and totally based on the book. A perfect give away, and a wonderful memento for people to treasure and talk about after the reading.

Graphically speaking it has a contemporary, cool, look; without loosing the ancient/mysterious flavor.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2678 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Palm Reading In Your Own Words SECOND EDITION has now been sent out to all those who purchased the original. If any of you have trouble or did not receive the update, please let me know.

Oh, and if you think you haven't received it, don't forget to look in your trash Smile

More on the tick sheet soon.
Sneak peek http://www.learnpalmistry.biz/index.php?......temid=31

Bev
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Quote:
On 2006-10-24 17:45, bevbevvybev wrote:
Palm Reading In Your Own Words SECOND EDITION has now been sent out to all those who purchased the original.

I just got it. Super customer support. Thank you!

-Wolfgang
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Got the second edition too...as fantastic as the first edition was, this is better. Polished, with increased ease of learning. This is now an A+ product and will now be my number one recommendation when someone wants to learn palm reading.

Thank you!
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Quote:
On 2006-10-26 01:59, mota wrote:
Polished, with increased ease of learning. This is now an A+ product and will now be my number one recommendation when someone wants to learn palm reading.

Same here and the new tick sheet being offered looks good too. (Not sure if I'll get this since this isn't really my style and what I like about palm reading is that it is something I can do anytime and anywhere with no materials.)
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I give this my highest recommendation. I needed to fill for a palm reader at a psychic fair. Now mind you I have never done Palm Reading before. I got the book in read it over 3 days before the fair and did some speed learning galore. I got the tick sheet which is GREAT. It served as a memory jogger. Anyhow there has to be a first time for everything. After 3 days I went in to the fair as a palm reader. The public was very impressed with the tick sheets and thought that was a nice touch. So did the other readers there.

To make a long story short, I was able to convince the public I was a skilled palm reader with many years of experience. Everyone was commenting on how good I was and how accurate it was. All I did was follow the tick sheet directions and repeat the information back in my own words. True I was a little rough for the first time but overall the public was impressed and everyone was satisfied for the 20.00 fee they paid.

I put this system to the test and in 3 days I was able to pass as a professional palm reader. Normally I wouldn't recommend going into public readings this fast but this was an emergency fill in situation and Julian's books did the job in just 3 days.

Of course in time I will get better but in a pinch this will work for you.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Great post Devin.I am heartened by it.Julian's PRIYOW is one of the several project's I am presently working on.(I can't wait until I have the confidence to sit across from someone and give a credible reading).

It is great to hear that you pulled this gig off successfully.It is a wonderful system.

I printed out my first Tick card on Saturday.I used heavy parchment,and trimmed it a bit.It looks Magnificent.

Julian is a class act(as you are also).

AutoBend just may be my favorite purchase this year.I use it as a finaly to other bends all the time ...however due to an extremely busy Sunday restaurant gig...I performed it as a stand alone..It Killed!over and over.Muchas Gracias.

All the best.

Rich
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I printed my tick sheets on a light yellow card stock, regular 8.5 x ll. I know Julian suggests getting those blank greeting cards with an envelope but there wasn't time to locate such cards and get them to the printer. With his sun design in the background the yellow card stock was quite fitting.

He is right giving someone the card adds value to the reading. It was something nobody else at the fair was really doing. Actually WITHOUT the tick sheet I may have had trouble pulling it off in 3 days with everything else I have going on. The tick sheet more or less tells you the trait. This is a great memory jogger and insured I remembered what each trait meant. Luckily the public didn't see thru this ruse.

Finally I cheated a bit, based on something Julian said in one of the books. I PUT THE FLASH CARDS ON THE TABLE so they only showed the front. The person didn't see the meaning on the back.

Now here is how I used this to aid my memory too. I explained to the people when they got a reading that I did maybe a hundred readings a day. I wanted to make sure I didn't forgot to cover one bases of their hand. I told them to insure they got my FULL reading and nothing was left out, that I had developed a system to insure that. I pointed to the cards in a pile and said we'd do this in a logical and scientific manner. We'd go thru these cards step by step.

So I'd glance at the first flash card on the table and cover that point. I'd move it to the other side when I was done with that part and mark the tick sheet. If my memory went blank on something, I'd pick up the flash card and hold it up in front of them while pointing to a line on it to illustrate my point. REALLY GETTING a quick glimpse of the traits on the back. The place the card on the other side. NOBODY realized there were clues on the back of the flash cards.

Julian's whole outfit just made me appear to be more VISUAL and Professional as I was using visual aids to help the client understand better about their palm. Other readers later kept commenting about how professsional I was with all these aids to help the client understand why their hand meant this instead of that.

The people I read for all said I was very good and they were impressed at how much effort I went to in order to help them better understand how the palm revealed their personality.

Little did they realize it was all a bluff and this stuff was just to jog my memory and get me thru an emergency situation as a fill in.

I can honestly say that without the TICK SHEET, I would have had a difficult time pulling this off. I am amazed how easy the system is.

Julian states the Tick aids as a memory and even suggested what I did. Put the flash cards out to aid if you have to.

All in All using all this stuff makes you stand out. Most readers or palm readers have a chair and say let me see you palm and go into a cold reading.

The cool thing about Juilian's system is that it doesn't matter if someone else is watching. You are not giving a stock reading. As each hand is unique and you put in your own words the traits, then each reading is unique.

You don't have to worry about using a stock reading that is the same for everyone.

Thanks again Julian for this wonderful system.

Devin
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Quote:
On 2006-10-29 18:56, magicbuilder wrote:
I put this system to the test and in 3 days I was able to pass as a professional palm reader. Normally I wouldn't recommend going into public readings this fast but this was an emergency fill in situation and Julian's books did the job in just 3 days.

Wow! Good job! I am very impressed! I wouldn't recommend jumping into this type of situation either but this shows you have experience and intuition to draw upon.

Quote:
I got the tick sheet which is GREAT. It served as a memory jogger. Anyhow there has to be a first time for everything. After 3 days I went in to the fair as a palm reader. The public was very impressed with the tick sheets and thought that was a nice touch. So did the other readers there.

I generally don't like to have use tick sheets but you're causing me to reconsider. I may wind up and give them a shot. Thanks for relating your experience!

-Wolfgang
tparrett62
View Profile
Regular user
New York
171 Posts

Profile of tparrett62
I've been doing palm readings for about 10 years, and have always found one of my biggest problems was how to do a short reading. I can do 20 minutes or more, but cutting it down to a short enough reading to satisfy a client and see 30 or 40 sitters over the course of an event was challenging. I bought Julian's ebook when it came out, and really found a lot of value in there, even though I consider myself an experienced reader. It helped me in some areas I've had difficulty with, and changed my perspective in a key area. I recommend it highly for anyone who does or is considering doing palm readings.

The Tick Sheet, however, is even better. It is a great tool for any reader, whether novice or experienced. For me, it is a great way to cut to the chase and stay on schedule. I did a house party Saturday night, using the Tick Sheets for the first time. I was able to see 30 sitters in 2 1/2 hours- I attribute this in large part to following the system and not going off on tangents. The client was delighted, and each sitter got a nice souvenir of the event to take home, along with my contact info. If you are thinking about getting the system, stop thinking and order it today. Top notch stuff, priced WAY too low!
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
That was the problem I had at the Fair. With the tick sheet and no prior palm reading experience I was spending 15 to 20 minutes on each person. That is how easy this system is. I believe Julian told me you should take about 7 minutes with the tick sheet. I noticed this was the norm with most readers at the fair spending around 15 to 20 minutes on each person. The fair wasn't heavily attended so the longer reading worked out. I'm sure in a really busy fair, I'd have to drastically cut back the time.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2678 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
If you really fly you can do it in about 7

This isn't particularly fullfilling as it allows you almost no time to get to know the person or go even slightly in depth. However it can be done if you have to!

15-20 minutes feels kind of right to me too

But like I've said, you can go on for hours with only a little practice.
WolfgangStiller
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Quote:
On 2006-11-01 05:46, bevbevvybev wrote:
If you really fly you can do it in about 7

Amazing! I'm in the 15 to 30 minute camp but I guess that's because I enjoy getting to know each person.

-Wolfgang
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
Maybe I'm being dense, but what is a tick sheet?
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2678 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
A tick sheet is something you use to remind someone of a reading so they have something to take away. Also serves the purpose of jogging your own memory.
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

Have been wanting this for some time now as it is a subject I am getting more and more interested in. However $70 seems a lot for a download but given that the GBP is so strong against the dollar at the moment I am very tempted to purchase.

My question is this - Is the tick sheet addition worth the extra money for someone who does not do this for money. As I said it is purely an interest at the moment that I would perhaps carry out on friends, family etc... My thinking is that the basic package would be suffice for me and my requirements. Any advice/comments appreciated.

Many thanks and regards to all.

Merlz
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2678 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Using the tick sheet can in fact speed up the learning process as has been mentioned above

Saying that, the original ebook stands alone and you don't need the tick sheet just to start reading palms. You get ten flash cards which you can always keep in your back pocket for a quick refresher before you start a reading

Or you can do as Devin did, just use the cards WHILE you're giving a reading! If it's for family and friends they won't mind to start with Smile