The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Penny for your thoughts :: Sugar packet prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
kabaracer
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of kabaracer
Hello, I have a question about a trick from Max Maven. I don't know the name of the trick but it was a prediction with 4 sugar/sweetener packets. A cross was drawn on one of the packets while the mentalist stood with his back to the audience. Afterwards the mentalist could say on which packet the cross is although he has not seen it on which the cross was drawn.
I know the trick technic and the secret but can not remember exactly the demonstration. Is there somewhere this demonstration on video maybe YouTube, Vimeo or DVD similar ? Anyone knows the name ? I’m not sure but I think the name was „ one of four „
Thanks for your help.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2321 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
If you are refering to the marketed download effect called, "Sweet" it is not by Max but Matt Johnson and me: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3859

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
kabaracer
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of kabaracer
Thank you very much I am really happy this is exactly the effect I was looking for, I mistakenly thought I had seen the trick on Max Maven.
But I am almost sure that it was this effect. Thanks for the quick help.
I performed this trick everywhere and very gladly and everyone should not underestimate the effect on the audience. It is a very powerful effect because it works so simply.
For me a 5 star effect.
So thank you