The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Penny for your thoughts :: Too Strong for the Public? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chrispa1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of chrispa1
Can someone message me and let me know what affect this was that really freaked people out?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2008-07-20 04:26, chrispa1 wrote:
Can someone message me and let me know what affect this was that really freaked people out?

no...

going by your other post, and the above quote - you must be kinda new to mentalism - I say this in good way, but please go study the classics, and all shall be revealed to you...corinda and annemann....

all the best...
I've asked to be banned
chrispa1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of chrispa1
So because I am new to mentalism I can not know what this affect is? makes no sense.
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
I've never found a NW I've got on with, I used to use the supersharpie but that was ok, but the main probelm was that you couldn't have wrote a prediction in advanced, which is what I really wanted to do.

Does anyone have any strong recomendations for me, please don't do a sales pitch, lol, I just want advice.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
More practice, less guilt. Get a third party to read what it is you have written and use your language skills to keep their verification of what is written succinct.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Quote:
On 2008-07-20 05:27, IAIN wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-07-20 04:26, chrispa1 wrote:

no...

going by your other post, and the above quote - you must be kinda new to mentalism - I say this in good way, but please go study the classics, and all shall be revealed to you...corinda and annemann....

all the best...

Yes Sir!
He was asking about the effect not the method!
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
Quote:
On 2008-07-20 07:57, Anthony Jacquin wrote:
More practice, less guilt. Get a third party to read what it is you have written and use your language skills to keep their verification of what is written succinct.

Anthony

I guess, but I used to pratice it alot.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
So what is the problem?

You get spoted? It falls off? Writing is claw style?

I don;t understand why you cannot write your prediction ahead of time with the Sharpie. I thought that was the whole point and means to get the thing in position.

I see this has been taken to Inner Thoughts so no need to respond here.

Ant
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!