The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Penny for your thoughts :: Is it all REAL? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Snail
View Profile
Regular user
UK
163 Posts

Profile of Snail
"many" coins, well that makes the difference. Consider the case closed.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Lady-J wrote: "Here's a test. What is my real last name? I have written it on a sheet of paper that sits under a cup of coffee that I am looking at right now at work."

Hmmmm..let me seee...Oh yes it's coming through..It's 'Coaster'.Yes Coaster is your last name!
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I totally understand what you're saying Lady-J. I used to believe in a lot more things than I do now. It seems like it's all a big trick once you really start getting into it, but there are still unknowns to me and, though not as much as I used to, I still "believe".

Anabelle
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Lady J. Don't take Jacks word for it. Investigate yourself. Jack is a great entertainer, but he has a lot of "buzz" words and you need to pay attention to what you are reading.

Jack if you are real. Why is it when you bend a nail you need to have half of it covered with a hanky???
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of J ack Galloway
Yep I can still hear the bell ring.
(Polar Express reference)

Jack

H.12/O.17A-X
Snail
View Profile
Regular user
UK
163 Posts

Profile of Snail
Quote:
On 2006-02-13 16:33, chichi711 wrote:
Jack if you are real. Why is it when you bend a nail you need to have half of it covered with a hanky???

To keep that half straight. You never know what powers jack could unleash on things if he didn't have his trusted hanky to hand.
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Why did Jesus wear a robe when walking on water?
(Possibly that was his trick)

It nail was held and inspected by another not me.

At the University of Pittsburgh I moved objects under a plastic cube.

It was not my stuff and it was all collected after the demo.

It was filmed and broadcasted.

Jack

H.12/O.17A-X
kyle_freemason
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of kyle_freemason
Lol Some people are delirious to believe that they have an ability that has never been proven. I can fly people...what you don't believe me?? I really can! I have frequent flyer miles!
MM
Butler # 254
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
How do you know Jesus did have a robe on? I can move objects under a plastic container as well. Infact anybody with an M5 can. I can also move objects under a box,bowl,cup,and anything else you can think up. Still not impressed Jack. Why don't you show us instead of telling us.

And no your own experiment that you set up is not proof. It is fun and I really enjoy the "test" and I thank you for doing them, so we can have fun. However, that does not show your true gifts.
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Chi this was before an M5 and it was balls of paper and it was all taped from two sides.

Also it was their stuff and I did not know what the tests would be untill arriving that day.

I bet you could not do it.
Remember the tapes were examined for method after.

In fact it took them two months to find some one willing to do the tests for them.
Paul Gertner told them to call me.

Jack

H.12/O.17A-X
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Quote:
On 2006-02-13 15:36, Lady-J wrote:
We're getting off topic here. I would like real examples of telepathy, esp, and telekinesis. I didn't mean to come off that strong. It's just that the magic in the world has been removed for me.

Here's a test. What is my real last name? I have written it on a sheet of paper that sits under a cup of coffee that I am looking at right now at work.

...Jensen...
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Jack. You say maybe Jesus wore a robe and that was part of his "trick" then can I assume that your hanky is part of your trick? That is what I think. And yes I can move paper balls inside of a plastic container. I don't care if the M5 was not out. As far as I know mag's are older than you.

jack again. You are a great entertainer, but show us something if you are going to make claims of being the real deal.
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Chi,

You have posted to the thread here.
Those who have not really need to.

C'mon Chi, tell them to have a bit of fun and get a coin.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......5&48

A new type of proof is on the way.
In fact it has happened once all ready.
(IN the RV thread)

But you fellas were not happy with that as I knew you would not be.
(Yes I can and will prove that very soon)

Jack

H.12/O.17A-X
jgravelle
View Profile
Loyal user
Milwaukee (Head shown not actual size)
270 Posts

Profile of jgravelle
Quote:
On 2006-02-13 14:37, Lady-J wrote:
Is there anything really psychic out there?

No.

Nice name, by the way.

Regards,

J. Gravelle
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
It will be fun Jack. It just wont prove supernatural events.
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

It allready has Chi.

But that can be talked about at a later time on a different thread.

Jack

H.12/O.17A-X
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Jack please post where it has proven Supernatural events, or start a new thread to prove that. Is it supernatural because you got a bunch of us suckers to flip a coin a few times? What is supernatural? Nobody even knows what you are doing with it.
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Suckers is a bad choice of words in my opinion.

I like the people here and enjoy the time I spend with them.

They are not suckers they are my audience and I will have to demand you treat them with the respect the deserve.

They are helping in the demonstration. Be they for me or against and being cival.

I would not tolerate such a comment in a live show and will not tolerate it here.

Jack

H.12/O.17A-X
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hi Lady-J... you have just been sucked into the mental internet spacial-warp worm-hole of RV threads....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
No Jack I call everybody a "sucker" I don't mean it negativly. I am sorry for posting that, obvioulsy nobody here really knows me. I sometimes forget that people on here don't know my real personality.

out

Your number one SUCKER!!