The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Penny for your thoughts :: EBooks vs Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
Chris,

Your site is wonderful!

You are doing the magic community a big service by making those hard to find/out of print jems accessible.

BTW: I sold my hardbound copy of Bobo to a magic collector two years ago, and now I can replace it electronically. Thank you.

Douglas M.
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1185 Posts

Profile of Chris
Douglas, thanks a lot. As you mentioned, we at Lybrary.com are not just working to provide you with the latest and hottest new ebooks, but also with the classics, with the hard to find, with the unusual and with the hidden gems. Hardly a week passes where I don't find some little booklet filled with nuggets long forgotten. Take for example the recently released "Mental Magic with Cards" by Hugard http://www.lybrary.com/mental-magic-with-cards-p-294.html. I was not aware of this book although I am pretty well read in magic. And what a great book it is. I could name three dozen books which 99% of us here have not heard of, which hold secrets of the highest quality. The electronic format allows us to resurface this information and make it available to a reasonable price for everybody to enjoy and work on - and that is the core mission of Lybrary.com

Best,
Chris....
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.